• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Everything you need to home brew (LA area)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heywolfie1015

Reaction score
After a decade-long run in this hobby, I've found that I am just not brewing much anymore. Given that, I'm looking for a good home for all my gear. I have pretty much everything you would ever need for home brewing, from a grain mill to kettles to buckets to carboys to wort chillers to bottle capper to kegs to even a kegerator. Literally the only piece of gear I don't have anymore is a mash tun, because I got a Braumeister a few years ago and just didn't need a tun anymore.

If at all interested, I'd be happy to part with it all the brewing gear for a ridiculously reasonable price. Same goes for the kegerator and kegs for anyone wanting to get into that part of the hobby. PM me for details and I'd be happy to give you more information. Everything is in great shape; I just don't use it anymore.

Cheers!

Do you have photos of this stuff? Willing to sell piecemeal? I'm in LA area also.

After a decade-long run in this hobby, I've found that I am just not brewing much anymore. Given that, I'm looking for a good home for all my gear. I have pretty much everything you would ever need for home brewing, from a grain mill to kettles to buckets to carboys to wort chillers to bottle capper to kegs to even a kegerator. Literally the only piece of gear I don't have anymore is a mash tun, because I got a Braumeister a few years ago and just didn't need a tun anymore.

If at all interested, I'd be happy to part with it all the brewing gear for a ridiculously reasonable price. Same goes for the kegerator and kegs for anyone wanting to get into that part of the hobby. PM me for details and I'd be happy to give you more information. Everything is in great shape; I just don't use it anymore.

Cheers!

Must list a price per forum rules

Must list a price per forum rules

Sorry about that. Hoping to sell the gear in total for about $250, but willing to discuss piecemeal. Pic is attached.

Is the braumeister for sale? Price?

Yes, actually. I'd be happy to sell for $800. I don't have a pic of that handy as I type this, but could upload later today. It comes with the insulation sleeve and a converter for the European plug.

Attachments

• 796E961D-80B1-440E-9D01-BB03C6D461E7.JPG
    796E961D-80B1-440E-9D01-BB03C6D461E7.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 118
What brand is the mill and is it 2 or 3 roller? Would you be willing to sale it separately?

Is the braumeister gone? If not what size/model is it?

Hi, yes, it is still available. It is the first version of the 20L; about 5 years old.

What brand is the mill and is it 2 or 3 roller? Would you be willing to sale it separately?

You know, I actually don't know the brand of the mill. It is a 2-roller and I'd be happy to sell it separately.

Back