European tower roto-faucets?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarsColonist

Reaction score
I was in the Netherlands and Belgium last spring for the first time, and I noticed at several of the bars I went to, they had faucets on their beer towers that had a lever arm on the side. Is this some kind of alternate faucet system? Any clue what they are called and where to get them? Only reference I found was here, but no details. I find no pictures in GIS, but I may not be calling it the right thing.

More like this:

DSC00532.jpg

I think most of the places I saw them were in the Netherlands (Den Haag, Amsterdam, Utrecht, Tilburg, Rotterdam)

Almost all taps here have some kind of flow control... It's great what pulling a pint you can control it as you pull...

I was in the Netherlands and Belgium last spring for the first time, and I noticed at several of the bars I went to, they had faucets on their beer towers that had a lever arm on the side.
All my German faucets have a flow control like this, keeps the supply line short.
Beer-FaucetFlow.jpg

The faucets in your picture look like the flow can be controlled by how much you open them.

Cheers,
ClaudiusB

Back