• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Equipment for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpinette2

Reaction score
Hello all

selling all of my home brewing equipment

Have two spike flex fermenters with all the bells and whistles. A penguin gylcol chiller, and much, much more.

I’d package all together or separately, must be able to meet(live in boston). All was purchase last march, in excellent shape.

If interested I can send pics, etc
message me if interested

selling because I’m opening a nano-brewery and don’t have need for most of this stuff.

Cheers

Hello all

selling all of my home brewing equipment

Have two spike flex fermenters with all the bells and whistles. A penguin gylcol chiller, and much, much more.

I’d package all together or separately, must be able to meet(live in boston). All was purchase last march, in excellent shape.

If interested I can send pics, etc
message me if interested

selling because I’m opening a nano-brewery and don’t have need for most of this stuff.

Cheers

Forgot to add grainfather brewsystem(2yrs old)

They are 5-gallon. Brand new with all the extras the fermenters were $800ish and the gylcol was $1000.

fermenters have(spike flex+)
-heating pad upgrade(the spike ones sucked)
-cooling coil
-inkbird temp control unit
-jacket
-gas manifold

I’d move all three at a discount, separately i’m thinking $400 for a fermemter with all of the above. Gylcol i’m thinking $750. All three id do $1300 But open to offers.

have a bunch of stuff i’d be willing to throw in for free if all three are purchase, blichmann quick carb, r/o filter, grain mill just to name a few

They are 5-gallon. Brand new with all the extras the fermenters were $800ish and the gylcol was $1000.

fermenters have(spike flex+)
-heating pad upgrade(the spike ones sucked)
-cooling coil
-inkbird temp control unit
-jacket
-gas manifold

I’d move all three at a discount, separately i’m thinking $400 for a fermemter with all of the above. Gylcol i’m thinking $750. All three id do $1300 But open to offers.

have a bunch of stuff i’d be willing to throw in for free if all three are purchase, blichmann quick carb, r/o filter, grain mill just to name a few
My email is [email protected]. contact me

Back