Equally Obnoxious Hockey Trash Talk Thread, eh?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So as of today the thrashers are officially done. Sad day. Even the website has been shutdown. I know it was decided a few weeks ago, but it finally became real today.

Ah. Kinda sad now that it's happened. Unless you live in Canada I guess.

On a sadder note: Sounds like Detroit is entertaining the thought of signing Jaromir Jagr for next season. WTF? He's almost as old as Lidstrom! I'm a big fan of Jagr, don't get me wrong, but come ON! We need some young legs out there!

On a sadder note: Sounds like Detroit is entertaining the thought of signing Jaromir Jagr for next season. WTF? He's almost as old as Lidstrom! I'm a big fan of Jagr, don't get me wrong, but come ON! We need some young legs out there!

As long as Jagr comes fairly cheap I'm all for him being on the Wings. He seems like a natural fit really, a finesse player on a finesse team. And can you imagine Jagr being fed by Datsyuk?

As long as Jagr comes fairly cheap I'm all for him being on the Wings. He seems like a natural fit really, a finesse player on a finesse team. And can you imagine Jagr being fed by Datsyuk?

Oh yeah, if we can get him at discount, then by all means! But after seeing how Hudler has been playing since getting back form the KHL, I can only hope Jagr performs a bit better.

Here's the new jersey. I'm hoping another original 6 team wins in 2012.

IMG_5260.jpg

Oh yeah, if we can get him at discount, then by all means! But after seeing how Hudler has been playing since getting back form the KHL, I can only hope Jagr performs a bit better.

I'd like to see Jagr replace Hudler. As much as I used to like Happy Hudler, he didn't do much for us this year. Czech for Czech.

I propose that all Bruins fans start growing their beards now for next years playoffs. :cross:

RMitch said:
I propose that all Bruins fans start growing their beards now for next years playoffs. :cross:

It's kind of a requirement. Bruins fans take about 6 months just to get a 5 o'clock shadow....

Jagr wants in on the Pens cup next year. I might head down to Upper St Clair and start cleaning his house out. Hope Sykora didn't make too much of a mess.

Did anyone else see the team formerly known as the Thrashers are headed to Winnipeg?

Jagr wants in on the Pens cup next year. I might head down to Upper St Clair and start cleaning his house out. Hope Sykora didn't make too much of a mess.

Pens aren't interested in Jagr...already been in the news.

jtkratzer said:
Did anyone else see the team formerly known as the Thrashers are headed to Winnipeg?

Pens aren't interested in Jagr...already been in the news.

Yeah they say all kinds of things. Ray Shero and Jagrs agents are having really good talks right now. Maybe the news takes a while to filter out of town?

Yep, I already posted about being depressed earlier. Then I got over it with some Mikkeller single hop, then the NHL awards came on and you mentioned it and I'm depressed again. On to the Citra or Challenger....?

Yeah they say all kinds of things. Ray Shero and Jagrs agents are having really good talks right now. Maybe the news takes a while to filter out of town?

News has changed since I last read about Jagr as it's on ESPN's front page on the NHL section about the Pens being in the hunt.

Tsn just reported that the devils have no interest in jagr and its the pens, detroit, and another undisclosed team.

Holy crap! Bryz better be the goalie that takes the Flyers to the next level or heads are gonna roll. Trading both Richards & Carter? Wow indeed!

Latest posts

Back