Enough being a ninja-brewer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Distroid

Reaction score
lolcat-ninja-cat.jpg
OF HOMBROOZ!!!

Hello Everyone!!!
I've been lurking around here for the past 3 and a half years, soaking up all the lil bits of brewey goodness I could and finally decided to go ahead and join (I'll bump up my membership soon, I love this place!).

I just wanted to say HBT is probably one of the friendliest, most helpful forums I've ever had the pleasure of joining. Folks like Yooper and Brewpastormake this a great place to learn! And if it hadn't been for Revvy I wouldn't know how to keep those friggin' gnomes away from the bear in my primary!
I hope to pass on everything I've learned to any fellow n00bz I can, because I have found one of the best ways to learn something is to teach others.
Feel free to call me stupid when ever I'm wrong!:D
:tank:

I'd started off (as so many of us have) with Mr.Beer, and did a few of the recipes listed there. Once I bought my extract kit from a LHBS I brewed up a couple of their in-house extract kits.
A buddy of mine was enjoying my brews and decided to order a kit for me to brew from AHS. Without talking to me first lol. Dude just showed up one day with a box of goodies to make a Double Chocolate Stout complete with steeping grains. So that was a nice step forward.
Then I moved from Kansas City Mo, to Little Rock Ar and haven't been able to brew my own. Did get a coworker into brewing and helped him out with a few AG recipes (he really wanted to jump right in lol).
I should be moving again soon and will be hittin the kettle pretty hard :)

Back