Electric HERMS sketchup model

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airbalancer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Here are some pics of a sketchup model for my rig build. I ordered 40' of 1 1/2" SS tubing 1/8" wall which should be in this week. It is so great to be able to make design changes in sketchup before anything gets cut.
breweryfront.jpg

breweryback.jpg

I'm assuming he just ommitted those for the drawings...

nice drawings... make sure you post as you build the beast... I sent you a PM...

I know, you own HERMS, I need to send you a check each time I say it? I invented the internet... so, where is my check?

Wow, that looks A LOT like my system... hrmmm.

Easy now...;) This seems familiar for some reason....:D

airbalancer, those are some pretty pictures! I am not familiar with "sketchup". I it easy to learn and use?

-Tripod

it took me about an hour or two to really figure it out. i think alot depends on your background. If you have used AutoCAD, Solidworks, or other drawing programs, it's not as hard as you'd think. Regardless, it's free. Also, there are a number of tutorials on youtube and google video. Learn how to draw the chair and the lantern and you can design your stand...

Back