• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Electric brewing components

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baer19d

Reaction score
Here's a list of what I have left over from my electric brewery build. Some of the components are new and some used but all are in good working order. I'm just trying to recoup some of the cost. I'm in need of two 5500w stainless steel elements and a PID with a manual mode, preferably a TD4, so I'd be willing to trade. Prices are plus shipping and I can sent pictures upon request.

Two Camco 02962/02963 5500W 240V Screw-In Lime Life Ripple Water Heater Element - Ultra Low Watt Density. These are unused. The end of the open one has been bent slightly to see if it would fit something but it didn’t. $25 for the unopened one and $20 for the open one.

One 4000w element and one 6500w with 5ft of 10 AWG wire of which the ground has been soldered to the element and waterproof outlet boxes with waterproof cable connectors installed. Has the High Gravity weld-less element kit. Comes with two L6-20 or L6-30 plugs. Whichever you prefer. $56 each SOLD

Four brand new L14-30 flanged inlets for sale. $15 each
Two L6-20P plugs for sale. They are brand new. $10 each.

Six used L6-30 turn lock plugs for sale. Various makers $8 each.

Two L14-30 outlets. $10 each.

MYPIN TA-7 SNR PID. I installed it in my control panel and then realized I needed one with a manual mode. $17 SOLD
WP_000830_zps39927add.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
WP_000827_zpsebca6d7c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Online retailer has the camco elements for $26 shipped... You flexible on pricing?

Interested in some of the electrical plugs/sockets. Can you send a pic of elaborate on if they are male/female surface mount or not?

Thank you.

could have sworn those elements with boxes and cables were listed at 36 each, was going to bite the bullet and go for the pair + the myPin oh well

You're correct. After I listed them I realized that I forgot to account for the new High Gravity element nut which were a bit pricey at $20 each. That's why I raised the price before someone said they'll take them. I"ll tell you what though, if you still want them I'll let you have them for the original price since you obviously saw them before I changed the price.
could have sworn those elements with boxes and cables were listed at 36 each, was going to bite the bullet and go for the pair + the myPin oh well

Back