• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota Electric BIAB control box for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mnfazer

Reaction score
Looking to sell my 240v 30A E-BIAB control box. I am on shift today but can post pictures tomorrow. The control box is almost a replica of Aubiecat's... It is built in a 12x12x6 project box. Please let me know if you have any questions. Looking to get $500 obo. shipped.

Thanks!
Tony

Here is one picture....

ForumRunner_20131028_133840.jpg

Price reduced to $340 shipped. I would also be willing to sell just the electrical components for $250 shipped. That would include the PID, SSR, Contactor, Push buttons, E-Stop, RTD Probe, Outlets, Receptacles, and Wire. Thanks!!

I used PJ's diagram for 30 amp 240v single PID and pump... I can get some inside pictures later on for you. I copied Aubiecats so if you do a search for his that is what mine looks like....

Still looking to sell the controller. Don't want to ruin all the work that went into it and disassemble all the parts....

Back