• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota Elec/Gas Hybrid Complete All Grain Brewing System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pat_carnig

Reaction score
Selling my all grain brewing system (feel free to shoot me an offer). It's a keggle hybrid system, E-herms mash with propane boil. Plugs right into your wall outlet in the garage, no special 240v circuit required! It consists of a PID controlled 120v element to maintain mash temp. I did add a second static element that I use to speed up the initial heating process. The MLT has a jaybird false bottom. The HLT has a 50' stainless herms coil. The boil kettle has heat shields. All stainless steel weldless ball valves and stainless steel quick disconnects. The pump is a chugger with stainless head. The control panel is home made and uses a 20a SSR with Auber PID/RTD temp probe, and switches for the PID, Pump and Element. Also included are the hoses, brew stand, separate control panel stand and darkstar propane burner. I have brewed many tasty batches of beer on this rig but it's time to upgrade to a kal-style all electric! I've got about $1600 into this system, not including all the time and labor building it. Asking $1000 or B/O, needs to go! (was $1200.)

more pics can be seen here: https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/for/6300229516.html

00r0r_1jpVsAvDG33_1200x900.jpg

Last chance! This is a great starting point to try out all grain on a relative budget! Find out if it’s they way for you to go before investing $3000-$5000 in a higher end electric or brutus system! I used this for 2 years and I’ve decided I am going all in on a full electric kal-style setup. And I’m glad I started with this setup as it taught me exactly what I’m looking for in my home brewery.

Back