ECY on love2brew.com right now!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it. Called in and they were super helpful. They were able to help me order over the phone and get ECY01, ECY03 and ECY34 on the way!

Great guys there!

Getting ready to do my first sours, and picked up ECY01 and ECY02. Anything special I need to know about pitching these? Aerate?

has anything popped up on love2brew in a bit? Waiting for a chance for some bug county.

L2B will usually make a post when they have something new.

If you're just looking for something new to try, I'm sure you can still find Wyeast's private collection sour blends for last quarter at a number of places. The Yeast Bay also has a number of newer and interesting sour blends that seem to be in stock pretty consistently.

It's been over a month I think since the last ECY release though, so it should be up sometime soon I would think. Just keep watching the thread for a L2B post.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

If not from love2brew, then where else can you get bug country? I have some of their bug farm I bought earlier in the year, but would like to try the more diverse bug country.

TD

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Al just posted that he dropped off Bug County, along with some other stuff, at l2b, so I'd keep an eye on their site or this thread in the next few days.

Sucks. I'm headed out of town. If they put up for sale before Monday I might miss out this year. I don't expect the bug country to last very long.

Sucks. I'm headed out of town. If they put up for sale before Monday I might miss out this year. I don't expect the bug country to last very long.

If you want I'll order two and send you one

Might take you up on that. So far not seeing anything posted by L2B though. Probably they'll put it online Saturday when I'm at a football stadium!

If they're looking at the content of this thread I hope they decide to put up for sale Monday!!

I'd offer to help, but I'm going to be out of town next week myself. Waiting to see what they're timing on this drop is going to be.

Stay tuned
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414004360.112667.jpg

effing hell. people needs to stop posting mindless banter in this thread, and save it for when the yeast actually goes on sale... y'all are giving me a heart attack every time there is a new posting here :D

Maybe it's just me, but the page seems to be loading half a second slower now than it was earlier today...maybe a quarter second...

effing hell. people needs to stop posting mindless banter in this thread, and save it for when the yeast actually goes on sale... y'all are giving me a heart attack every time there is a new posting here :D

@sweetcell :mug:

Back