ECY..it's been a while?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jkane101

Reaction score
Seems like its been a while since last I saw anything from ECY up for sale. Unless I've just missed it.

There is an ongoing thread in the sour/wild beer forum that love2brew.com posts on whenever they get a new shipment of ECY. I believe they had some in about 2-3 weeks ago, but this time of year they usually get new shipments a bit more frequently.

There is an ongoing thread in the sour/wild beer forum that love2brew.com posts on whenever they get a new shipment of ECY. I believe they had some in about 2-3 weeks ago, but this time of year they usually get new shipments a bit more frequently.
Thank you! I'll keep an eye out in that forum

There was an update about three weeks ago. They released the new Bug County, Dirty Dozen and some single strain bretts. Updates get more frequent as the weather cools off. Keep your eyes peeled!

There was an update about three weeks ago. They released the new Bug County, Dirty Dozen and some single strain bretts. Updates get more frequent as the weather cools off. Keep your eyes peeled!
Thanks man. I found the thread they respond on and have subscribed. Now I just need a little luck

Thanks man. I found the thread they respond on and have subscribed. Now I just need a little luck

The yeasts are horribly overrated. You can find many similar strains from Omega Yeast. They're much more consistently in stock. Look at Ritebrew.

Back