• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ECY Bugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmCranf

Reaction score
I'm looking for any of the East Coast yeast wild bugs (bug country,, bug farm, brett blend ect), in any form, slurry, bottle with dregs, ect. Willing to trade my own brew or any NC beer, I'm in Asheville.

If your willing to wait a bit I have my own oud bruin going with Wicked Weed dregs, about 4 months in I can trade that slurry or beer!

I'll try to remember you next time I'm planning a trip to Asheville and maybe we could meet up and exchange some bugs. I've got a bunch of ECY stuff, and some other random dregs. I'm sure we'll be up there some time this year. Great city.

ive got bug county slurry, ecy02 flemish ale in bottles, and some northeast ale (conan strain)

Back