eBrewSupply - Electric Brewing Hardware Opening Soon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hatrickwah

Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I want to announce, eBrewSupply.com will be online shortly. I hope to have everything up and going Sunday, no later than Monday.
After building my electric brewery, I was rather annoyed by the inconsistency of sourcing the parts. Starting soon, many of the parts, most frequently purchased on eBay from China, will be available in the US for nearly the same price, at a flat shipping rate.
I have been installing these parts in my own brewery and will back their performance.

As an added incentive, I will offer a 10% coupon code (via pm) to the first 100 people who ask for one.

If you are planning a build, or gearing up to build. Give me a look. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

http://www.ebrewsupply.com

Would love to start sourcing parts for when I begin my e-build, hopefully sooner rather than later. A coupon would be greatly appreciated!

Don't need a coupon, but just wanted to say that I think you've got a great idea here, and that the site looks great (and will look even better when finished)! I wish you'd been around a year ago when I was building my e-setup.

Best of luck to you guys!

I am working on an e-build and would like a coupon.

Thanks!

This is great! I am looking to convert my current system to electric.

I would love a coupon too!

Thanks

Just sent you a PM but I'd like a coupon as well. There's an electric brewery at some point in my future and having another source for parts that's located in the US and supporting HBT is excellent.

Best of Luck! :mug:

Great idea and best of luck
A one stop shop (maybe two along with Auber, depending on what you plan on carrying) would be great for those putting together an e-brewery.

Crud - I hope you still have coupons - I PM'ed for one, but I guess this is the place to ask. Thanks!

nice great idea! I'm doing a rather large e-build and wouldn't mind a one stop shop so I don't have to hunt around for parts...i'll take a coupon - curious though how long will it be good for?

I also will take a coupon. Hoping for a generous expiration day too....with the shop still getting set up, and the notice just happening, I'll need a bit of time to save up for what I'll need ;-)

Great idea man. Good on ya.

I have no use for a coupon for a little while but I agree with Palefire, great idea man! I really want an electric brewery and a one stop shop makes the whole idea seem much less daunting...

Back