Easy drinking spring extract.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

new2brew1221

Reaction score
So, I wanted to brew something for the warmer days that are coming. I started off with one pound Caramel 10, steeped for 20 minutes and then added one container of Extra Light LME. I was planning on a 60 minute boil. At 45 minutes I added 1oz Huell Melon hops, at 10 minutes I added another ounce of Huell Melon. At flameout I added the other container of LME, and one pound of local honey. After four weeks, the finished product is good, and well received. Attached are pictures showing OG, FG, and the finished brew straight from the keg. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1460935460.889237.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1460935514.173425.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1460935554.044946.jpg

That looks great. I had not heard of this hop before either but after researching it, I can't wait to use it; maybe I'll brew it with fresh fruit. What strain of yeast did you use?

Latest posts

Back