Drunken Talent!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
matthewgardner said:
I made a son while drunk - does that count as a talent...I mean I might have ended up with a little girl.

Ha! He probably does a lot of things better when drunk then. He is the former fastest drunken sperm.

This happens to me almost everytime I get drunk. I also have a habit of writing essays on subjects like religion, business, racism,etc. while drunk and alone. I don't write normally, have never been a writer, am barely educated, and we're talking two-page essays that go into great depth, sound intelligent and generally lack any grammatical errors. I don't know where that comes from, but if I drank excessively more often i'd at least start a "Drunken Rant" blog to record these epic thought writings.

We're ready for your LSD trials, Curly. Are you ready?

Oh! I also have the ability to get along with anyone, and have great conversations despite my usually shy personality. It's like my inhibitions are lowered...

I think this has been clinically proven...

I can play a mean blues when I'm drunk, I mean bottle of vodka and a case of beer drunk.
I play, but am out of practise, played some really good blues with my brother at 6 in the morning after a night of pure drinking, was great. He still remembers it as being great blues too, so I don't think it's a collective drunken experience that we perceived as good.....proabably anyway, there were no sober witnesses.

I'm a regular casanova when I'm drunk. Went to a wedding with my gf at the time, left with another girl's number...and my gf. That wasn't the last time, and now that the gf is ex-gf, I need to capitalize on this talent more!!

And I suppose the part that makes it a "drunken talent" is that I'm as engaging as a cardboard box under more regular circumstances...such results are very typical though, so I might have to say my drunken talent is endurance running. Okay like 3 or 4 miles, and I hate it the next day, but there's no way I could get through that s*** sober!

I can project my voice EXTREMELY well when I am drunk...I forget that just because my hearing is less than normal doesn't mean other people can't hear me.

I used to dance and have fun until i got owi's wha wha wha :( Now i homebrew and my talent tyring all the beer ever made in the world ever. whant whant whaaaaaa.... I heard a gong somewhere in my head. Crowd roars with empathy,huh? next beer please.

Back