Drunk, high and unemployed.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EoinMag

Reaction score
No, that's not my present state of being:)

We're off to see the Trailer Park Boys tonight in the Olympia theater here in Dublin. This has to be my favourite show ever, nothing comes close for comedy on tv, worst case ontario ( see what I did there ) it's gonna be as good as the worst episode on tv, which would still make it awesome.
I am so looking forward to this, Ricky is just the best character ever, he's the king of stoned and stupid, Julian with the glass welded to his hand, I just love this show.

That is all. :)

No, that's not my present state of being:)

We're off to see the Trailer Park Boys tonight in the Olympia theater here in Dublin. This has to be my favourite show ever, nothing comes close for comedy on tv, worst case ontario ( see what I did there ) it's gonna be as good as the worst episode on tv, which would still make it awesome.
I am so looking forward to this, Ricky is just the best character ever, he's the king of stoned and stupid, Julian with the glass welded to his hand, I just love this show.

That is all. :)

Is it weird that I'm in love with Sarah Lahey? She's hot!

If you see Bubbles, you shake his hand for me.

Love that show.

Well that was just great, I didn't get to shake bubbles hand, but I have a proper close up of Julien as he was behind me waking a drunk guy up to give him a drink :)

It was like one long episode of the show, Bubbles was trying to make a video to get an audition in for the latest Jackie Chan movie, that was the thread running through the whole thing.
2011-03-03221512.jpg

Awesome.

I just finished Season 7 last night actually. Patrick Swayze express.

Last edited:
saw them live a few years ago doing a "community service" show on the dangers of drugs and alcohol

i haven't heard anything further about the show they were gonna do with Alex Lifeson

TPB is awesome! The show was shot about 3 1/2 hours from here. Ricky & Julian (or their parents......?!?) used to own a pizza shop not far from here. My towns old cop car was sold to the show, and a friend bought Julian's' red Mustang Cobra when the show was done with it.

Bubbles is also quite the musician. He played in a band called "Sandbox", before the Bubbles role. Quite talented, check them out if you get the chance.

Thanks for this. I had never heard of Trailer Park Boys before this thread. Now I have spent Friday night, Saturday night , and soon to be Sunday night watching on Netflix instant download.

I thought the movies were lacking. Season 4 was my favorite with the intro to Conky.

I watched one episode of that a long time ago while visiting a friend in Vancouver and there was this white, well you know, kind of guy and he kept talking like his voice was on a turntable, he would back it up and go "know what Im sayin . . .sayinnn." Weird as hell!

Thats j to the r o c nawwum sayin.

"Swish is this dirty old homemade liquor that you can barely get it down in ya, but my **** does it get ya some drunk."

Absolutely love Trailer Park Boys. Might have to see if I can find them live to go see.:mug:

Absolutely love Trailer Park Boys. Might have to see if I can find them live to go see.:mug:

You won't regret it, but don't buy one of Juliens hot dogs, he will take your money, you will get a dog, but you won't get your money back....it's Julien, he's making money, that's what he does :)

Latest posts

Back