Drinking for the 4th...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brulosopher

Reaction score
...with absolutely no shame.

image-3656914178.jpg

Oly.

I had no idea that beer was still around. I don't think I've seen any in over 20 years. It was my dad's favorite beer when I was a little girl.... I remember getting a sip every now and again. I loved beer the very first time I tasted it... even Oly ;)

GulfCoastGirl said:
I had no idea that beer was still around. I don't think I've seen any in over 20 years. It was my dad's favorite beer when I was a little girl.... I remember getting a sip every now and again. I loved beer the very first time I tasted it... even Oly ;)

It's now made by Pabst... which I believe is owned by SABMiller. I still like it, especially at $6 per 12 pack! Currently sipping this goodness:

image-3730025026.jpg

Just saw those cans an hour ago at Muddy Waters here in Minneapolis. I stared and stared at it, the only thing holding me back was the summer seasonals on tap I did not try yet...

d3track said:
Just saw those cans an hour ago at Muddy Waters here in Minneapolis. I stared and stared at it, the only thing holding me back was the summer seasonals on tap I did not try yet...

Haha. They're doing the trick ;)

World Market had a sale on today 30% off of build your own six packs. My inlays cleaned their local store out of Dogfish Head 60 and 90 and all the left hand stout they had!

noblebrewer said:
World Market had a sale on today 30% off of build your own six packs. My inlays cleaned their local store out of Dogfish Head 60 and 90 and all the left hand stout they had!

Ah, I actually planned to go there!!! I settled on BevMo instead...

Back