dragging feet from OH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmett

Reaction score
I guess it's time to say Hi. I've been lurking here for a few years.

I've been brewing for 12-13 years now. I live in NE Ohio near Akron. I've been stuck on the basics for years now, by that I feel I'm pretty well dialed in. I want to learn more about water quality, characteristics. And the soda is something I tried once buy always felt like I could have done it better.

Anyway, Hi.

We're talking about having a meet up around December 27 in Youngstown, if we can do it. Or maybe the weekend following. I'm not sure how far you are from the Youngstown area- it might be kind of far for you.

We're talking about having a meet up around December 27 in Youngstown, if we can do it. Or maybe the weekend following. I'm not sure how far you are from the Youngstown area- it might be kind of far for you.

Youngstown is about half way between Cleveland and Akron. A little over an hour drive for both me and Emmett

Back