Draft Box Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShallowGrave

Reaction score
Hi all,
Long time lurker first time poster. Just got the boss at work to ok a few improvements to our lounge. A while back I found a complete build where a man built a fridge out of studs, MDF or Melamine and sheet insulation with cannibalized fridge cooling into his own under counter draft box. Our bar at the office has an odd dimension and I feel like building one might be easier than trying to find one that will fit just right. Anyway, I have been searching for the past few days all over and cant find it or another like it. Any idea where we can find anything like what I am describing? I think I could figure it out but since this will be a high visibility project, I don't want to miss a beat.

Thanks for the help, and before I get it, we are a USAF flying squadron, the largest one in the inventory, so yes we drink at work, but only after and only on Fridays, and the taxpayers don't pay for it, we do.

Cant help with the build, but wanted to say that im super jealous that you can build a bar and drink at work! :mug:

Back