• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oklahoma Downsizing the brewery **$750 Electric brewery** Pumps, Fittings, Taps, Pots

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmunos

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am selling my incomplete electric brewery. After a few months I decided I wanted a small and simple setup. I have completed the new brewery so its time to sell the electric brewery. The price is $750 - SHIPPED I am in Tulsa OK. If you live close I will meet you half way.

A few notes about the brewery. It should come with everything you need to finish the electric brewery. Everything i received in the package will be shipped. The craftsmanship is not perfect. I cut everything by hand, but I think it looks pretty good. The only thing you might want to replace is the heat sink. I had some issues drilling the heat sink. If your handy enough you can probably fix my mistakes on the heat sink. Here is a link to the brewery: http://www.theelectricbrewery.com/control-panel

please post if you have any questions and follow up with an email to [email protected]. I have sold on this forum before so I can provide selling feedback if you need it. I am also willing to talk to you on the phone if it makes you feel better.

List of Items for Sale:

Chugger Pump - SOLD
Male Quick Disconnects - SOLD
Female Quick Disconnects - SOLD
Ball Valves - SOLD
Grain Mill (The Barley Crusher) and hopper - SOLD
Perlick 525SS Stainless Beer Faucet Chrome Shank - SOLD
Electric brewery - Cal Clone. Needs new heat sink. Other than that all parts should be ready to go. - SOLD

Everything is SOLD ! Thank you. Everything is packed and ready to ship. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not to low ball but if you don't get any other offers ill give you 90 shipped for the chugger pump shipped..

I am trying to keep up with all of the PMs! Thanks for the interest. I think I am going to stand firm for now on the chugger pump. If no one buys it in 7 days I will PM you. You can have the ball valves. Can you shoot me a PM with your shipping address and I will send you my payal account number.

Emails have been sent. Let me know if you have questions

Latest posts

Back