• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Connecticut Downsizing: Selling all brewing gear

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomCT

Reaction score
I am selling all my home brewing equipment This is a partial list of what I have, with more to be listed later. Much of this cannot be shipped, so I am only selling local pick up for now. Located in Newtown

Sold items have been removed from list.

Blichmann Floor Burner 90.00

Kegerator with triple tap tower 300.00 (no co2 regulator or tank)
Converted Sanyo 9212 5 cu ft minifridge.
Will accomodate 2 5 gal & 1 three gal kegs if co2 is outside kegerator.
Tower is stainless 14" x 3" with stainless shanks with 10' tubing to each shank. The front two shanks have each served only one keg each and the back is unused. Perlick faucets not included.
Will consider separating tower and CO2.

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

Would you be willing to drive a bit north to meet? Interested in 20lb tank but coming from northern mass..

Hi, saw your post for the brew equipment. I'd be happy to take the dual co2 regulator and at least the 5 lb tank if their still available.

Thanks,
Ben

Ah, got it. I quickly glanced and thought it was CO, not CT. My bad.

Thats about similar to cost new. Oh well.

Thx

Would you consider selling the nitrogen regulator by itself? Hopefully kbartos only wants the tank.[emoji23]

I'll back up the big mouth blubbers if JusticeBrewers doesn't buy them. Shipping to 53189?

I'll back up the big mouth blubbers if JusticeBrewers doesn't buy them. Shipping to 53189?

For both, using the smallest box possible, shipping is $30.00, either fedex or ups. Because of the size, dimensional weight calculations are used. One fermenter calculates to $19.00.

Back