Don't top this - DGMFSOB

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BP, that sucks. Take the kids advice. You brew 25 gallons of something dark now and it will be ready come winter. Perhaps someone above was telling you to plan for the future.....

Not that I have any direct knowledge, just a though.

i would have prolly went ape **** on the rig and destroyed it with something heavy, like a twelve pound sledge...

big time bad karma brewpaster, what happened mate?

I say this is a sign from above to get out while you can and ship that brewery to me for "safe-keeping". Sorry, but you can't mess with the man upstairs when he gives you an obvious sign.

:D

Chimone said:
I say get up back up on that horse ASAP......

Big seconds to that! The one time I had to dump a batch, I was back at it the next day brewing two batches out of pure defiance.

Good thing it wasn't me, otherwise I'd have shot that blashted thing with a 12 gauge. Then realized that thick thick tubs like that won't get holes, they ricochet shot balls back...

So if you want to look on the bright side, you saved my life by you having to suffer such equipment rather than I.

That really bites! I've had a lousy week as well, so I'm staying away from the brewery (except for the kegger). Last thing I need is another 18 lb bran muffin.

Wow,...................wow.

Need a hug? that blows!

Looks like extra BH duty, (instead of KP) for the kids that took the little clip.

A shoveling they will go, high ho the merry oh, a shoveling grain they will gooooooo.

Sorry for your trouble, but this is another reminder that brewing CAN be a very dangerous undertaking, and we should always bear in mind the inherent dangers of explosive gas, boiling water, heavy weights, cluttered work areas, and our own complacency that 'nothing will ever get us.'

Cross-drill the pivot lock-pin, and crimp a lanyard cable to the pin and frame! Better yet, use a detent-ball lock pin and put a lanyard on it.

Back