Don't read if you are easily insulted or have a sense of humour - I mean it!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pumbaa said:
Trying to remain in good humor and non political I SWEAR TO F****** GAWD if she is elected to either Prez or VP I quit. I will leave the union and try to force me back in. I will also very seriously consider declaring war on my former homeland and take the entire nation by force if neccessary.

(If I leave then take over I cant be tried for Treason :D )

If you think people hate GW. Just wait if that be-otch gets elected. It'll make GW look like the most beloved pres.

I don't know anyone who would willing to piss in her ear if her brains were on fire.

Frankly, I don't think the US is ready for a women president or a black president. Most people would never admitt it openly.

If Hillary has a bad monthly cycle we might even bomb Iran & Syria!!!! Oh - that's right she probably had menopause. Even so it might help Iraq.

I expect she might ask Rosie O'donnell to be Secratary of state.

Wouldn't that be wonderfull. :D

knarfks said:
Doesn't matter to me, I'm in Kansas and the new rules don't apply.

The US was supposed to be completely converted to the metric system by 1996...yeah, that didn't work at all.

I do agree with the football comments. I played rugby for 3 years, after playing football. Rugby is such a better game it isn't funny, harder hitting, less pads, fewer injuries(the pads cause more injuries than they prevent statistically).
Soccer is a great game if you are watching teams that are good like the EPL, Seria A, spanish league and not the MLS

Hell ya Rugby is awesome. It pisses me off that they don't show it in the U.S. Rugby is probably the funnest sport I have ever played, and most physically demanding. Football is for wusses. Not to sure about the injury part, I played football for 6 years and never had an injury. I played Rugby for a year and ended up with a torn ACL, LCL, and meniscus.

Hey wait a minute- the last time the Brits controlled America, there were only 13 colonies, so isn't that all you'd get back??? Ah you can have them-that way there's no more Yankees or Red Sox. and you can have the Cubs and White Sox, too, as a good faith measure!:D

Oh and by the way, you takin back Canada, too?? Just wondering.:)

And Shlenkerla, I think Americans are indeed read for a woman or black Prez. I am. Just not that b!tch.

Yoops, if you run, I'll vote for ya:rockin:

Bernie Brewer said:
And Shlenkerla, I think Americans are indeed read(y) for a woman or black Prez. I am. Just not that b!tch.

Even my wife admits HC would make an aweful president. Many people would vote Republican for the first time purely out of disention.

She's a flippin' crook. Most of the white water people are dead. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a conspiratist theorizer. That be-otch would make payback in spades if she got to be president. She's just an angry uptight flippin' b hell bent on righting personal wrongs if you ask me. Just listen to her speaches, she gets all crancked up as if Bill was pushin' her buttons. Her public persona is 1/10th of her private one.

I'm not racist or really sexist but joking about it is kind of funny stereotypically speaking. Honestly I think most blue class whites would come to the polls in droves to make sure neither got elected. Many people would find excuses to not vote for a black or women president. I don't think we are that progressive of a a society yet. Its not that women or a black could be good president. I just think America is still pretty WASP-like. (White Anglo-Saxon Protestant) Those are the people with all $$$$$$$$ and can control the election.

Ryanh1801 said:
I played Rugby for a year and ended up with a torn ACL, LCL, and meniscus.

Yes, this makes you a non-wuss, or not smart.

Seems like i would have stuck with football, your body would have been thanking you 25 years from now.

Edit: re-read your post and now see why you brought up the injuries and it was not to brag as I thought from the first read.

I am sure rugby is more fun to play what with all of the throwing your body around and such, but i will stick with good ol' american football.

Pumbaa said:
If they took back Canada they would end up with Qubec, and who the hell wants all them Frogs?
[rant]
Ha, you kidding? It's hard enough keeping Quebec a part of Canada. If Britain takes back Canada, all they'll get from Quebec is bitching, whining, and a squalling catfight that just won't go away. I think that's why the US hasn't tried to annex us since the 19th century. Nobody wants to deal with the incessant dripping and blithering. If only the Bloc Quebecois would run in provinces other than Quebec, I know quite a few people that would vote for them just so they can fulfil their separatist agends. Freakin' go already.
[/rant]

I'd just like to voice my concern, surely we don't want burdened with the american colonies again, we gave them up for the carribean colonies :fro: , im more than happy with the calypso, cricket and rum ;)

Back