Does it get any better??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigTerp

Reaction score
Brewing up my first all grain, EdWorts Haus Pale Ale, while drinking some awesome Kalamazoo IPA (AHS extract kit). Boils going now and, so far, have hit all my numbers!! Shorts and t-shirt weather here in the eastern panhandle of West Virginia. Does it get any better than this?? :mug:

Not really. I had the same brewing weather here in the upper Midwest today as well. Couldn't ask for much better this time of year, especially in Wisconsin!

It wasn't too bad over here in New England either today. Good luck on the pale ale! I'm going to do one here shortly as well with EKG and cascade hops.. It's going to be a little confused as to its nationality.

I'm jealous. I just spent my 70* degree day in the garage attempting to replace the wheel hubs on one of cars. I would have loved to be brewing, but I've been putting off the repair for a while so I could brew.

Back