Do you have a plan?!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HandsomeRyan

Reaction score
I just came across this picture I made using some free design software I downloaded. I painstakingly recreated my office including furniture and computers. I had this hung on the wall of my office* for several years. My clients always got a kick out of seeing it.

Do you have a plan for the zombie apocalypse?!

ZombiePlanlarge-nomark.jpg

*The company I worked for was called DSI

I have a plan... Not a pictoral one.... but I know what I'll be doing when those ****ers arrive... its called a 12 gauge...

I have a plan... Not a pictoral one.... but I know what I'll be doing when those ****ers arrive... its called a 12 gauge...

No no no, reload time on a 12 gauge is far too long. It IS an effective tool, but you want something smaller, easy to reload (has clips), and gives you the ability to double up! I'd probably go with couple of Glocks. Super common, so they are easy to get ammo for. You don't need to be taking a zombie's head off, just gotta get a good head shot in there.

Of course, those would be my back ups to a trusty M4 or two. The glocks would hopefully be more of a last ditch, close range option.

Now if I am at my apartment complex, I would head up to the fourth floor. Some of the apartments have little bridges that lead to them as the only way in, so I would blow that out and keep some ply wood or ladder to get myself across, all the while keeping the zombies safely on the other side.

But I haven't thought about it :)

That's why I carry a small hatchet next to my driver's seat in my Jeep, and have various swords hanging on the walls. I've also informed my wife that the bike room in our apartment is a great last-ditch place to be, since the very heavy metal doors open outward from the room, and there's the small chance to escape through a small (though grated) window that leads to an enclosed courtyard in our apartment building.

So yes, I have a plan.

No no no, reload time on a 12 gauge is far too long. It IS an effective tool, but you want something smaller, easy to reload (has clips), and gives you the ability to double up! I'd probably go with couple of Glocks. Super common, so they are easy to get ammo for. You don't need to be taking a zombie's head off, just gotta get a good head shot in there.

Of course, those would be my back ups to a trusty M4 or two. The glocks would hopefully be more of a last ditch, close range option.

Now if I am at my apartment complex, I would head up to the fourth floor. Some of the apartments have little bridges that lead to them as the only way in, so I would blow that out and keep some ply wood or ladder to get myself across, all the while keeping the zombies safely on the other side.

But I haven't thought about it :)

Nothing puts a Zombie down like a 12-Gauge! I'd take my dad's old Auto-5 any day of the week! But you have to have a backup plan. Nearly anything can be a weapon against Zombies, but some weapons are just cooler than others.

Seems like nobody ever likes to use fire on zombies. I, for one, think that a flamethrower in a crowd of brain hunting zombies would be killer... Or UNkiller, or whatever.

Seems like nobody ever likes to use fire on zombies. I, for one, think that a flamethrower in a crowd of brain hunting zombies would be killer... Or UNkiller, or whatever.

Until they shamble, in flames, over to where you are and start eating and cooking you at the same time.

Some of you are talking about what you would do. Do you have these items ready? Don't talk about what you want to do, talk about what you have ready, it is something that can happen any day it is not a future idea...

I for one have two plans:
One is I have my hatchet next to my bed. I don't want to turn into a zombie during sex I want to at least finish.

Second I will just become one of them, why not?

My plan is a rather simple one. I plan on gaining mastery of The Force once I am able to perfect a flux capacitor and go back in time. I'll then assemble a master team of Pirates and Ninjas to create a floating armada of zombie un-death.

My plan is a rather simple one. I plan on gaining mastery of The Force once I am able to perfect a flux capacitor and go back in time. I'll then assemble a master team of Pirates and Ninjas to create a floating armada of zombie un-death.

OK, now you're just being silly.

how come no matter what it is someone always has the same plan as i do? :D

I have a Saiga 12ga semi-automatic. It's an incredibly fun gun with the drum in it.

My zombie plan is still flawless. No zombie can opoosed dual weilded light sabers and an an army of Pirates with blasters and wookie crossbows.

Nothing puts a Zombie down like a 12-Gauge! I'd take my dad's old Auto-5 any day of the week! But you have to have a backup plan. Nearly anything can be a weapon against Zombies, but some weapons are just cooler than others.

Too many of you people haven't read the Zombie Survival Guide. Yeah, buckshot and flamethrowers. Brilliant. :rolleyes:

I just looked at your profile. I didn't see anything handsome at all! What is this? some kind of scam user name? :drunk:

It's from the movie "The Italian Job". [Handsome Rob]

You are correct in your assessment that it has nothing to do with physical appearance:

Tabbike5.jpg

Hey wait... You aren't jovial, vertically challenged, or impossible to see- what's up with your name?!

Hey what about a cruise ship, or a house boat? Can zombies swim?

Probably not, but they might be able to float under certain conditions. Therefore these places might be good if they are not simply docks that you can crawl up on (like a typical houseboat, I think)

So you have an infinite number of supplies then?

If you had a cruise ship w/ 200 ppl on it, pretty close. The amount of food on those things is ridiculous. Fishing as a supplement and there are undocumented, unoccupied islands everywhere for scavenging.

It's from the movie "The Italian Job". [Handsome Rob]

You are correct in your assessment that it has nothing to do with physical appearance:

Tabbike5.jpg

Hey wait... You aren't jovial, vertically challenged, or impossible to see- what's up with your name?!

Bloody zombies! We have to kill them! And we have to kill them now!!! ;)

Edit: If the zombie invasion is inevitable and i end up with my brains getting sucked out through my eyeholes.......I would like the zombie on the right to do it please. :)

Just getting my order in before the rush :)

I like this approach, find a boat and get to a remote Island that has not been infected. Warn them and don't let any other boats come in ever. The natives will happily let us in as we will introduce them to beer production as they share their rum. Perfect life, actually why wait for zombies...?

That is a great weapon for zombie killing. The drum is $600, i'd have to see the price tag on the gun.

I hate zombies!
No plan.
Just going to run around in circles waving my arms in the air and screaming like a 12 year old girl.

Back