• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arizona DME (Golden Light, Amber)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skemp45

Reaction score
I picked up 100 pounds of DME on the discount and Decided WELL I wont use it all so...

50LBS Amber DME
50LBS Golden Light DME

I will sell pound by pound minimum of 3 pounds.

$3.39 a pound saving you about $1.11 a Pound. (I want $3 a pound but paypal fees cause the 39 cent increase.)

You will have to pay shipping though. I can quote you on shipping

I messed up on shipping so shipping will be case by case SORRY! to those who I already worked a deal with I will honor my mistake

If anyone else wants to buy some let me know within the next hour and a half and I will get it shipped out today

If you still have it, what is cost, with shipping for 10 lbs of golden and 5 lbs amber? Zip code 44221

Also as long as you know how to gift the money to avoid the paypal fees I am fine with that ASLONG as I end up getting $3 a lb

Thanks, but that (price + shipping) is about the same as local retail, so I'll have to pass.

I understand, I am going to see how much I can fit in a medium flat rate box tomorrow so if the price goes down I will let you know :) sorry I couldn't save you more :(

I can fit 12 lbs in one of those 12.68 flat rate boxes from the post office. SO... that would be the shipping cost for up to 12 lbs

Back