dirty little joke

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheezydemon3

Reaction score
A penguin takes his car into the shop because it is acting funny.

Mechanic hears him pull in and meets the penguin in the lot.

"I know what's wrong!" says the mechanic, "If I'm right, I'll have it fixed in an hour. Go get lunch or something and I should have her ready before you get back!"

GREAT! thinks the penguin. He looks around for something to do, and spots an ice cream shop. Oh happy day.

The penguin crams scoop after scoop of icecream, milkshakes, banana splits into his face never bothering with a napkin.

"OH CRAP!" says the penguin as he pulls his face out of a vanilla milkshake, over an hour has passed! He throws down money and waddles back to the mechanic's,

The mechanic is there at the lot, but looking disgusted.

"What's wrong?" Asks the penguin.

"Well, it looks like you blew a seal"

So, did he get the car fixed or what? Was it a blown seal? How much did it cost? Seems to me that story was cut short.

the car did eventually get fixed, and Mr penguin went on to meet a nice married male penguin and have a torrid affair which ended with Mr Penguin boarding a school bus and giving oral pleasure to every seal in sight before setting himself on fire........only to be resurrected by some radioactive goop stored in a medical warehouse that reanimated a corpse and then the people burned the corpse and the smoke went up into the rain which then rained down on mr penguin and he lived (dead) happily ever after.

the car did eventually get fixed, and Mr penguin went on to meet a nice married male penguin and have a torrid affair which ended with Mr Penguin boarding a school bus and giving oral pleasure to every seal in sight before setting himself on fire........only to be resurrected by some radioactive goop stored in a medical warehouse that reanimated a corpse and then the people burned the corpse and the smoke went up into the rain which then rained down on mr penguin and he lived (dead) happily ever after.

I've seen this one before.

Never would've thought cute little Pingu would grow up to be such a dirty bird. But damn if he wasn't fond of that seal.

Last edited by a moderator:
raughing.jpg

Personally I find her annoying. Typical mean girl pretending to be sweet. That and she has what, 19 kids now?

Back