Different pressure On regulator output

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todes

Reaction score
Hello, I have Belén carbing my beer with the hook and let it rest for some while. Last time u got overcarbed beer, i set it to 10 psi and let it hooked at 32f, for the first time I filled the keg above the gas tub, I dont know if that was the problem. When I was bottling the beer with the beergun it was over carbed, even while setting the psi at 2 to 3 psi it was blowing too powerfull, I usted a brass Y. Then I noticed that one sude was ok and the other where not at the psi that was set on the regulator. Is this a problem of the regulator or is some issue with the brass Y?

I notice that even when I set the psi in 3-5, it blows Hard, how can I know if the regulator is working properly

You can get a pressure gauge and install in either on the regulator output with a hose or such, or on a keg, and pressurize it. Both gauges should read the same.

I don't understand the part with the brass Y, and which side was OK and which one was not.

Back