Did you make it to NHC 2018?

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

highland_brewer

Short Circuited Brewers
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Wanted to share some videos with the forum. I have been documenting my journey to NHC 2018 as well interviewing product manufactures.

I wanted to try and give those who could not make it a bit of a peek inside the conference, in years past I have searched and could not find very much footage of the event.

The Manufacture interviews:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTnoo3qKlFzZkkD2w9uF32LZmOXqxTNHx

I still have quite a few videos to add to the playlist and I will be releasing 1 every day until they are all released.

The travel vlog for a behind the scenes look at the conference, and hi-jinx along the way. Marshall Schott from Brulosophy doing some Chicago at the karoke bar?... lol

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTnoo3qKlFzaU7dP6f6Xz_GxaLftBXNUK

Great event! Met a lot of great people and I am looking forward to the next one!

PeteSeattle

Reaction score
Thanks so much for capturing the event. There was so much to do that I hardly took but a few snapshots on my phone. I’ve been recapping each night with your vlog uploads. I did run into you and your wife a couple of times. Your work is much appreciated.

I did wish conference organizers provided you and other BrewTubers a better structured meeting place. Perhaps like a separate room for a meet and great.

Looking forward to the rest of your uploads. Cheers!

OP
highland_brewer

highland_brewer

Short Circuited Brewers
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks so much for capturing the event. There was so much to do that I hardly took but a few snapshots on my phone. I’ve been recapping each night with your vlog uploads. I did run into you and your wife a couple of times. Your work is much appreciated.

I did wish conference organizers provided you and other BrewTubers a better structured meeting place. Perhaps like a separate room for a meet and great.

Looking forward to the rest of your uploads. Cheers!
That might be a good suggestion for the social club event area. I will try to get their attention with what I did and see what I can do. Thanks for the suggestion!

Brian