Diamond Plate Shelf

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petrostar

Reaction score
Where is the cheapest place to buy a piece of diamond plating? I am looking for aluminum. I need it to be 52" x 16". I want some to use as a shelf for my brutus but can't seem to find any for a decent price. I was just on my way to pick up a stainless table a guy was selling for 25 bucks. It was 26" wide by 60" long. ******* knew I was on my way to pick it up and emailed me and said sold. I really hate dickhead people. I am never flakey when it comes to purchasing stuff on CL and am always upfront about times and money. Damn, i'm pissed. Even told him what time I was going to be there after he had gotten off work. So, I guess this becomes the I"M VENTING and I need cheap diamond plate or stainless thread. Sorry...

Believe it or not... Amazon has it...
12" x 24"
12" x 36"

You'll not get the exact size you want that way, but it's an option. Otherwise look at Grainger or McMaster-Carr to see what they carry. If there are any machine shops in your area, call them to see if they have any in the size you want, can cut a piece that size, or maybe have some leftovers from another project close enough for you to work with.

Last edited by a moderator:
$102 plus shipping from here if you want it cut to that size, in 1/8" thickness...

DiamondPlate.gif

If you have any metal recyclers in your area, check with them. There is a place here that I can get aluminum diamond plate exactly like what you are looking for at a reasonable price. $1.00 / lb.

My friend has a buddy with tons of polished stainless. We're trading for beer!

Back