• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas DFW: Johnson A419 Digital Controller, Commercial Chest Freezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattyIce

Reaction score
SOLD
Johnson A419 Digital Temperature Controller. Works like new. I brewed several batches of beer with it before building my own.

For my asking price, I will also include a commercial chest freezer. Works great, wife says it has to go! Big enough for a single 6.5G fermentor and a smaller fermentor on the hump. I can throw in a 2 gallon bucket with lid if you are interested. I bought it without a lid and just made my own out of plywood. There is a good sized dent right where the temp controller is mounted (pictured). Ghetto, but it works.

$70 takes it all. The controller alone is about $80 on Amazon.

Pick them up in Allen, TX

00O0O_8bGjOr3Of75_600x450.jpg

00x0x_9Y9El6XLg6w_600x450.jpg

01010_2sEcqcy6PZo_600x450.jpg

SOLD

Deals like this never come around in Delaware. Damn. I would have been ALL OVER this. If you decide to ship, I am interested in the controller alone.

Nice deal. I had the same freezer with glass tops and thought of making a 2nd ferm chamber but ended up listing it on CL for 200 bucks and sold quick to a food cart. Hardy little ice cream freezer! GLWS

Back