Deciduous Brewing Co.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sleepydave will there be any chance for growler fills before or after the event? Wouldn't mind taking some Berliners back home.
Yeap. This will be an indoor/outdoor event with some food tents, so we'll have plenty of room inside to still do growler fills and bottle sales as normal. Appreciate your support man!

Hey sleepydave, why you no put barcodes on Sylph? I had to stand there at the register while they looked up in the system. Total nightmare, I may never be the same.

Huh. Picture? Might be a misprinted label. All our 500ml offerings have barcodes although we did move them a little. But our early 750mls did not.

Huh. Picture? Might be a misprinted label. All our 500ml offerings have barcodes although we did move them a little. But our early 750mls did not.
I guess it was actually Sepal

lCorA5O.jpg
wxaW0yo.jpg

I guess it was actually Sepal

lCorA5O.jpg
wxaW0yo.jpg

Ah, my bad. Yeap, Sepal was our first 500ml and had no barcode on the print. We added them via sticker after the fact. That one either fell off or we missed it :sheepish:

No excuse for such a lack of professionalism! And now I just want to rewrap that label :p

Last edited:
Ah, my bad. Yeap, Sepal was our first 500ml and had no barcode on the print. We added them via sticker after the fact. That one either fell off or we missed it :sheepish:

No excuse for such a lack of professionalism! And now I just want to rewrap that label :p
It was surprising that it had no barcode, especially since the other Deciduous bottle I was buying did have one. Just happy that I can get it in Mass.

Is that the glassware for the attendees?
Yes, but just like the bottles, any not accounted for will go on sale Sunday, the 6th. We do have some that are sans the anniversary leaf as well, but we may only use them for on-site consumption (full pours and snacks). So don't read that last sentence...

Yes, but just like the bottles, any not accounted for will go on sale Sunday, the 6th. We do have some that are sans the anniversary leaf as well, but we may only use them for on-site consumption (full pours and snacks). So don't read that last sentence...

es5ae53ahgbm4nhwifbk.gif

Psst, highly recommend grabbing a full pour but also recommend some brie (Saint Andre) to slap onto one of our apple turnovers as a snack. We are now entering week two of full pours and snacks (meats, cheeses, soft pretzels with horseradish mustard, pickled veggies, and more!). Hope to see you and hope you enjoy!

sleepydave Enjoyed some Sylph and Mosaic Sylph last weekend, the Mosaic added some really nice citrus zest notes.

How does your beer planning/brew schedule change with the seasons and temperature?
Will Winter mean more plambic brewing that gets released ~6 months later? Summer is more citrus use for Fall release?

Back