Deal alert - Buy one get one - better bottle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabba

Reaction score
Just got an email from Northern Brewer - 48 hrs only, buy 1 better bottle, get a second free.

Choice of 5 gallon or 6 gallon, use code BETTER5 or BETTER6

I want to do it because it is a great deal but I just don't need another couple right now...I JUST bought 5 1 gallon containers and have too much as is, haha.

I got this email today... Awesome deal! I just wish I could get one of each though. I'll still probably jump on this deal!

:mug:

Just got an email from Northern Brewer - 48 hrs only, buy 1 better bottle, get a second free.

Choice of 5 gallon or 6 gallon, use code BETTER5 or BETTER6

This only serves as a reminder of the gargantuan markup the plasticwares suffers upon the people. The plastics manufacturer market that targets the amateur brewer needs to stop competing with glass and start competing with itself.

Too true; most online brew retailers sell plastic conicals for $200-$300, but if you go to places that don't specialize in brew equipment and just google "plastic conical" without mentioning beer or brewing, you can get 5, 10, 20, plastic conicals for under $100 easily.

On a cost basis, the better bottles should be competing with 5 gallon plastic buckets, not glass carboys

Back