Dead but dreaming.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth. He knows where the Old Ones broke through of old, and where They shall break through again. He knows where They have trod earth's fields, and where They still tread them, and why no one can behold Them as They tread.

Whoever speaketh of Cthulhu shall remember that he but seemeth dead, he sleeps, and yet he does not sleep, he has died and yet he is not dead, asleep and dead though he is, he shall rise again. Again it should be shown that That is not dead which can eternal lie,
and with strange aeons even death may die.

roger-been_sleepin-scaled.jpg

Revvy I haven't ever told you that you are my wise beer making hero. Revvy you are my wise beer making CTHULHU knowing hero.

Your Dollar can help!

Every night, little C'thulu goes to his lonely bed in the cold, wet sunken city of R'lyeh, hungry, eternally dreaming and without the comfort of a teddy bear. You can help. Your gift of $1 a month will give C'thulu and other elder beings a hot meal, warm clothes and even a teddy bear to cuddle with.

Won't you find it in your heart to help?

gestyr said:
Your Dollar can help!

Every night, little C'thulu goes to his lonely bed in the cold, wet sunken city of R'lyeh, hungry, eternally dreaming and without the comfort of a teddy bear. You can help. Your gift of $1 a month will give C'thulu and other elder beings a hot meal, warm clothes and even a teddy bear to cuddle with.

Won't you find it in your heart to help?

Checks' in the male.

Back