DDT 7-24-15

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarf1

Reaction score
9613F470-8BB5-4CA1-A33C-3CE75B2F9867_zpsgg3tmqt6.jpg

Rhubarb hop juice is ready for dry hops and spooky brett.

Copper Kettle BA (Buffalo Trace) Vanilla Bean Mexican Chocolate Stout. INSTAWHALE LIMIT 1 ONLY 10 CASES BOTTLED DO YOU EVEN .RAR BRAH?

VPD5nSe.jpg

Okay for real though this was absolutely delicious. The vanilla and bourbon muted the spices a bit (if you've ever had MCS before you know it is really really heavy on the spice, which I love, but a lot of people hate) and it's just a smooth, slightly sweet, perfectly spicy beer. If this was made by Perennial or Westbrook there'd be lines out the door and it'd be on the FT forums going 1:1 with Velvet. Thankfully it isn't, so I could stroll in over lunch, buy a bottle, and enjoy a pour.

Copper Kettle BA (Buffalo Trace) Vanilla Bean Mexican Chocolate Stout. INSTAWHALE LIMIT 1 ONLY 10 CASES BOTTLED DO YOU EVEN .RAR BRAH?

VPD5nSe.jpg

Okay for real though this was absolutely delicious. The vanilla and bourbon muted the spices a bit (if you've ever had MCS before you know it is really really heavy on the spice, which I love, but a lot of people hate) and it's just a smooth, slightly sweet, perfectly spicy beer. If this was made by Perennial or Westbrook there'd be lines out the door and it'd be on the FT forums going 1:1 with Velvet. Thankfully it isn't, so I could stroll in over lunch, buy a bottle, and enjoy a pour.

Also jmgrub too bad this wasn't around for your tasting earlier this year!

Wife and I have been eating well for the last few weeks. She said we should order salads tonight. I agreed as that should pair perfectly with this 8,000 calorie beetus bomb...

image.jpg1_zpsrldlbuko.jpg

Let's start up Friday night ! Thanks tosh

If I remember rightly, that is from last years batch - I bought one from the new batch that just came out, but I found that newer one still in my fridge the other day - I must have sent you an older one by mistake. I actually meant to send you the older Valley of the Hearts (original batch) and ended up sending this years batch. I kind of ****ed that all up.

If I remember rightly, that is from last years batch - I bought one from the new batch that just came out, but I found that newer one still in my fridge the other day - I must have sent you an older one by mistake. I actually meant to send you the older Valley of the Hearts (original batch) and ended up sending this years batch. I kind of ****ed that all up.
I know this is unlikely as you're something of a teetotaler, but were you maybe drunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back