DDT 7-23-15

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great beer for a night cap. Up there on the razzelberries chart with Atrial.

RYS01OC.jpg

harrymel just stopped over for a couple brrrzzzz grrrzzzz
868ade09fae5108bc86bef2a4c662fb6_320x320.jpg

The first three are courtesy of lopejuice
Home brewed saison- nice work man!
Lost Nation The Wind- loved this
Le Roar Grrrz Kriek- came into this expecting something different. Glad that it wasn't what I expected.
Sahati- God damn. Maybe my favorite batch yet (9-25-14)

harrymel just stopped over for a couple brrrzzzz grrrzzzz
868ade09fae5108bc86bef2a4c662fb6_320x320.jpg

The first three are courtesy of lopejuice
Home brewed saison- nice work man!
Lost Nation The Wind- loved this
Le Roar Grrrz Kriek- came into this expecting something different. Glad that it wasn't what I expected.
Sahati- God damn. Maybe my favorite batch yet (9-25-14)
Best part of this tasting is I only contributed my trolling comments and mouth for free.

Comercial Ranked:

Sahati - y'all skanks don't know **** about legit beer if you haven't put this in you.

The Wind - Finally, citra done right. Nice and tropicalli like the ballaz

GRRRZRRASAFERZZZZZZZZZZZZhandjobZZZZZZJ - there's lots of nice components to this beer - the modest acidity, the spice/mineral character and faint pineapple juice finish. What it misses is robust character. I mean, what's better, reading Romeo and Juliet or watching Leo diCaprio play Romeo and The Pest playing Mercutio? ****ing Leo is right. This one was subtle, moreso than would be worth the cost of admission.

Best part of this tasting is I only contributed my trolling comments and mouth for free.

Comercial Ranked:

Sahati - y'all skanks don't know **** about legit beer if you haven't put this in you.

The Wind - Finally, citra done right. Nice and tropicalli like the ballaz

GRRRZRRASAFERZZZZZZZZZZZZhandjobZZZZZZJ - there's lots of nice components to this beer - the modest acidity, the spice/mineral character and faint pineapple juice finish. What it misses is robust character. I mean, what's better, reading Romeo and Juliet or watching Leo diCaprio play Romeo and The Pest playing Mercutio? ****ing Leo is right. This one was subtle, moreso than would be worth the cost of admission.
So you're saying the homebro was too good to rank with those commercial beers. I'm pickin up what you're puttin down ;)

Last edited:
So you're saying the homebro was too good to rank with those commercial beers. I'm pickin up what you're puttin down ;)
I actually liked the homebro more than the Grrrz. I think both of us did.

If you could dry hop your next beer with a bit of rarity, it would shoot to the top.

First time I had Heady I poured half into a glass and the rest from the can, and I don't know if it was the marketing or placebo effect or whatever but I actually did prefer it from the can, although only slightly.

No worries, I get it, as beer geeks, we get anal like that. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back