DDT 7/18/17 Basil for breakfast.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lfUjlU9.jpg

meh, at least it's better than batch one

Long day; but, early on, I got to meet Competicity in person, which was easily the highlight of said day. He neither noted any recent harm to his father, nor threatened me with any similar harm, but maybe my expectations were too high.
;)

And of course, being the TBer he is, he repaid my completely effortless stashing of a couple bottles for him by giving me a bunch of cool beers.
BEzFGah.jpg

Pretty sure I've had this before, but it's been a while. Fantastic start to the night. Loads of citric, resinous hops, big hit of bitterness, without any booze bite. Thanks Chris!

At Honor Amongst Thieves in Phoenix. I was worried to find that they had changed the menu, switching to glossy pages and deleting "The Dude," their White Russian. Nevertheless, they nailed my custom negroni. Some real citrusy new gin, double Campari, and a momentary consideration of vermouth.

IMG_3237.JPG

Back