ddt 6-16 Long day ahead.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GbP-6b20P63f2CPhDfidLSf0ZZJtpUFps7N1uTrTQA35=w1260-h2236-no

Since I haven't been able to drink since last Wednesday due to surgery on my Achilles, going to have some BCBS to honor the Hawks winning their third Cup in six years in a sport that has a salary cap. Oh yeah, Jonathan Toews, played cawlidge hockey at UND. #dynasty #captainserious
ISagILf.jpg

Since I haven't been able to drink since last Wednesday due to surgery on my Achilles, going to have some BCBS to honor the Hawks winning their third Cup in six years in a sport that has a salary cap. Oh yeah, Jonathan Toews, played cawlidge hockey at UND. #dynasty #captainserious
ISagILf.jpg
Does salary cap not just mean over paid players who earn to much and demand toomuch?

Does salary cap not just mean over paid players who earn to much and demand toomuch?
They have a "hard" cap meaning all teams must abide by the same salary cap with no exceptions. They do not have a "soft" cap like the NBA or a luxury tax like MLB for teams who are allowed to exceed the cap but must pay tax so large market teams aren't able to have a substantial advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back