Dark Lord 2016

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15 minutes of this
timeCop.gif

then finally a ticket pops up

dRy2l8F.gif

Was able to get a B. I never have good luck with these sort of things. My wife actually had the computer that got through.

Good **** hopefully I can meet up with a few people this year from the site.

I'll have tons of natural ice to share.

I didn't get **** trying Best Available as well, but luckily a computer savvy friend was able to get two windows through so I ended up with x2 Group C.
Looks like we'll be in line together again. Hoping for another fist fight between me, you, Brenna, the LT, and whatever ****** bags dare stand next to us.

struck out on tickets between several friends and several devices queue'd up. still currently in one queue :confused: although i've already resigned to not attending.

I kept trying, got back in the the queue a few times still nothing :(.

If anyone by any chance ended up with 2 extras, get at me.

Etix inconvenience fees $11.04 (x2) + 8.00 (shipping) = $30.08 :confused:

middle-finger-school-bus.gif

My favorite part was it specifically said you're getting $210 worth of stuff for $200 on the event page and then it was instantly wiped out with the fees.

For me the thing is this, and i get that they have to make money somewhere, don't call it a convenience fee or, i thought i saw somewhere it listed a "ticket charge". If you go to bed bath and beyond, you don't pick up a towel that is $10 and then when you get to the register they include a 5% "towel fee." figure out some other way to do that ****.

So what does everyone do with their beer after they get it? I have always had a DD and put it in the car but she can't come this year. I know last year some got stolen and that doesn't sound like a good plan. Is the only other option carrying it around and guarding it with your life?

So what does everyone do with their beer after they get it? I have always had a DD and put it in the car but she can't come this year. I know last year some got stolen and that doesn't sound like a good plan. Is the only other option carrying it around and guarding it with your life?
I usually hurl them at random people walking down the street. Much more enjoyment than drinking the actual dark lord

Latest posts

Back