Danger of Cruising the New Posts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pappers_

Moderator Emeritus
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
The danger of cruising the new posts on hbt using my iPhone is that one cannot tell that a thread is in the debate forum. Often, you can tell by the the title - "Obama Sent My Grandmother to a Death Panel" or "Cheney Survived a Death Panel". But sometimes the title is innocous and I click it and then BAM there I am in the debate forum again. I keep trying to leave but they just keep pulling me in!!!

Obama did send my dearest grams to a death panel. Cheney is responsible for global cooling, Al Gore caused global deforestation and Kennedy actually caused 9-11.

Where is the debate in any of this, IT's ALL TRUE. And even if it's not, I'll dispute all evidence you give, continue to say I am non-partisan while my avatar has a little Obama sticker in the corner, and we'll argue like we hate eachother and then talk about how if we met in real life we'd just sit down and drink a beer like old buddies.

The danger of cruising the new posts on hbt using my iPhone is that one cannot tell that a thread is in the debate forum. Often, you can tell by the the title - "Obama Sent My Grandmother to a Death Panel" or "Cheney Survived a Death Panel". But sometimes the title is innocous and I click it and then BAM there I am in the debate forum again. I keep trying to leave but they just keep pulling me in!!!

Here's how to opt out of the Debate Forum.

Back