damn you BMC!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arturo7

Reaction score
went to a party last night
on a boat
good news - hosted bar
bad news - bud, bud light, coors light
I was forced
to drink vodka all night

I would have checked what they were serving before I got on and headed to the nearest corner store to grab something else :)

I have done this before in a similar situation.

P.S. on the previous post, I couldn't have Vodka as an alternative as Vodka doesn't like me, I swear I am allergic for something, it could also be the 10 beers before the vodka though.

Skyy Grey Goose Chopin

Proof that everyone is slavic and the world is happy with that.

You need one of these full of HB.

motivator3068094.jpg

Maybe one fof these for the Wife/GF/Mistress

200-007-2.jpg

my very next favourite drink after a good beer is a Ceaser...

for you Yanks that is a bloody-mary with seasoning salt and spices ;)

They don't have Caesars in the US??? Wow. That's just... WOW...:drunk:

That explains a few things.... ;)

Kronin, I know this may be top secret but Bloody Mary's are made with tomato juice. Caesars are made with clamato.

Mr. & Mrs. T's Bloody mary mix. I make the dreaded tomato beer with it using , Tada! Keystone Ice! cheap, highish alcohol content, did I mention it's cheap? whadya think I was gonna use, a Kolsch? Egad!

It tastes pretty good all by its lonesome too. Not the keystone, the bloody mary mix.

Yep, get bent, get yer vitamins, get a bad attitude towards, well just about everything and toddle off to bed.

There are many people in Iowa that think the tomato beer is the highest lofty acheivement in alcoholic beverages.

Stay out there on the coast and be afraid, be very afraid.

I would have checked what they were serving before I got on and headed to the nearest corner store to grab something else :)

I have done this before in a similar situation.

Agreed! I went to Sturgis a couple of years ago. It was BudMilCoors as far as the eye could see. Found a couple of bars with better beers and did my damnedest to clean out their stock. I found what appeared to be the one-and-only liquor store in the whole damned town, and got something to smuggle into the campground (they want to sell you their inflated BudMilCoors).

I, too, go to parties with a growler or two.

They don't have Caesars in the US??? Wow. That's just... WOW...:drunk:

That explains a few things.... ;)

Kronin, I know this may be top secret but Bloody Mary's are made with tomato juice. Caesars are made with clamato.

meh, hardly taste the difference to be honest... at least the way i make em... f-ing strong and lotsa tobasco :D

p.s. they are delicious so there. but not as good as a good beer.

From wikipedia:

A Caesar, sometimes referred to as a Bloody Caesar,[1] after the similar Bloody Mary, is a cocktail popular mainly in Canada. It typically contains vodka, clamato (a blend of tomato juice and clam broth), Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, and is served on the rocks in a large, celery salt-rimmed glass, and typically garnished with a stalk of celery and wedge of lime. A common nickname for a version without vodka is Virgin Caesar.​

A secret, unamed ingredient, is horseradish. Not always used, but then those ones suck. ;)

Well, the other night I got invited to a party,
But I stayed home instead.
Just me and my pal Johnny Walker,
And his brothers Black and Red.

Ya ever open a growler at a party?
Ya might as well pull out your .....
in a whore house.

From wikipedia:

A Caesar, sometimes referred to as a Bloody Caesar,[1] after the similar Bloody Mary, is a cocktail popular mainly in Canada. It typically contains vodka, clamato (a blend of tomato juice and clam broth), Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, and is served on the rocks in a large, celery salt-rimmed glass, and typically garnished with a stalk of celery and wedge of lime. A common nickname for a version without vodka is Virgin Caesar.​
A secret, unamed ingredient, is horseradish. Not always used, but then those ones suck. ;)

Thanks, sounds wicked. I like horserash but I don't know if it belongs in a drink.

Your avatar reminds me of these boys. A happy go lucky lot. Not from around here though.

204461821_2c8169d2e0.jpg

From wikipedia:

Oh, please tell me that's some kind of sick joke...:(

Oh, please tell me that's some kind of sick joke...:(

You think thats bad try it when you take out the tomato and vodka and replace those with beer. Then add chicken stock too. That is the worst thing I have ever tasted in my life.

you dont blend tomato juice and clam broth, god...
it is a prepared product, and it is not 50/50 tomato vs/ clam... very subtle. and it is wicked when made correctly :D

When feeling motivated, we like to put beef broth into the BM, as well as the a fore mentioned horseradish.

went to a party last night
on a boat
good news - hosted bar
bad news - bud, bud light, coors light
I was forced
to drink vodka all night

I did that once, woke up at another house hours later with vomit on my shirt.

I play guitar but apparently I can't drink like a rock star, very sad.

Back