da BEARS!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bedlam

Reaction score
Sorry...just had to say it. A little homebrew, a little smashmouth football in the snow at Soldier Field...it makes for a good afternoon.

Sigh. Happiness.

everything seems to be working out for them. they get a bye, they play at home against a 7-9 team, they win. I truly feel that if they get passed the packers, they can win. Oh and NE is losing at this current moment.

In the eternal words of The Happy Schnapps Combo

"Da Bears still suck"

Look it up on youtube ;)

I don't know about that. But I'm definitely excited about the game next week!

Yay, packers.

Yoop,

For one game, and one game only, Yoop, you and I are blood enemies. But whoever wins "our" game gets my cheers against the AFC. And then we can be friends again.

Deal?

My vote is for the Pack! Having 'Da Bears' starters in on the last week of the regular season really didn't do much for 'Da Bears' at Lambeau.

What more can you ask for! The Bears and the Packers for a shot at the Super Bowl, YEA!!! It's gonna be a great game, one for the ages!

GO PACKERS!

P.S. Brett who? Arodg is amazing!

Yay. Your team beat the Seahawks. A team that couldn't even make it to .500. What are they going to do next? Go the the special olympics and start pushing fat kids over? :D

lol @ cutler

go pack. made a bet and I don't get to shave my beard until after they lose. wonder what my roommate will let me get away with if they win it all.

Back