Cyber Monday deals at Home Depot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike613

Reaction score
See link below. Seems like some pretty good deals on chest freezers at HD available through today. Free shipping as well.

Anyone have any experience with the 5 and 7 cubic foot GE models? Have not been to the store yet and not sure if the interior layout is the same as the freezers shown on the "Sizing freezer for corny keg" thread.

Thanks!!

UPDATE: enter coupon code BFRIDAY for 5 bucks off!!

http://www.homedepot.com/Appliances...051&catalogId=10053&langId=-1&omni=c_Freezers

Thanks, I remember seeing that thread. My goal is to fit 3 cornies and a 10# tank. It looks like it is doable with the 7.0 cf.

Thanks, I remember seeing that thread. My goal is to fit 3 cornies and a 10# tank. It looks like it is doable with the 7.0 cf.

Definitely, you could fit 4 cornies and the tank on the hump with a collar.

I bought this model when it was 168 a little while ago and use it for fermenting.

I missed the last deal, but just pulled the trigger on this one. The free delivery is nice - but the first delivery dates available were 12/26 and 12/31. Oh well - guess that gives me enough time to make room for it...

It will totally fit 3 5 gals and a 10# tank. I would put a small collar on it though to give your tank and cornies a little wiggle room. Cheers.

After adding the shanks, faucets, regulators, check valves, disconnects, tubing, temp. controller, etc, for 4 kegs this $180 freezer has suddenly become a $750 keezer (even after 10% off at Keg Connection and 7% off at Beverage Factory).

Ouch!!

I built a 10" collar for this 7 cu ft. GE chest freezer and it will hold 5 cornies

Back