cutest dog?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leahtheskunk014.jpg

This is my boy Samson, an Anatolian shepherd. The wife and I got him last February and he's been a joy since then. Potty-trained in 2 weeks and a loyal companion since then. He's a little over a year now, and his guardian instincts are a thing to behold:)

At 4 months
IMAG0122.jpg

8 months
IMG_4333.jpg

10 months and taller than my wife that is 5foot3
IMG_0730.jpg

12 months
IMG_0306.jpg

Here's the only picture I could find on my wife's computer.

This is my Eddie. Was driving around on patrol the first few days of '09 and saw him running down the street in Sector Eddie. Stopped the car, got out and say "Come here", and he's been by my side ever since. He hates my wife, but loves my daughter and me, so that's okay :)

And yeah, I know I look young... gets me into all kinds of fights at work but I've never been out hurt for more than 2 days so I'll take it!

Sonny.jpg

My 10 year old golden retriever, Gibson - diagnosed with heart cancer last week. :(

GibsonCutler.jpg

Gibson at Marianne's 001.jpg

Gibson full Face.jpg

InCarMirror.jpg

And the required puppy picture:
Gibson at His Bowl.JPG

This is Jack. He's a Boston Terrier, we adopted him from a family that couldn't take care of him anymore.

My wife has a thing about dressing him up. I personally feel that it's a form of animal cruelty.

jacksleepy.jpg

jackchristmas.jpg

DSCN2480.jpg

DSCN2474.jpg

My 10 year old golden retriever, Gibson - diagnosed with heart cancer last week. :(

I'm sorry, I cant even imagine how you feel. This is my first dog, and I would be absolutely wrecked if he died.:(

Best wishes and prayers to you sir.

Sorry to hear that man... That's the part that sucks about owning dogs... They don't live long enough...

I tend to believe that dogs are a special gift to man from God.. But he made them so they don't live very long so that we can't use them as 'permanent' replacements for people...

The older of my two dogs is a 14 year old black weim/lab mix.. got her from the shelter when she was 5 months old... been an awesome dog... She's been a great dog.. but she's getting up there..She has arthritis in her spine, so I'm feeding her baby asperin and supplements and giving he massages.. They seem to be helping, as I was worried she would not make it through the winter.. But now she's getting by.. I have to lift her in and out of the truck though... She can't have any surgery to remove the large lipomas she has all over her body as she has a heart murmer and can't be put under anesthesia.. Fortunately, they don't bother her much...

The last dog I had (black lab mix) tore me up when she died... So this time I'm being pro-active... I got a 2 year old pure weim rescue last august.. To help prolong the older dogs life, to learn the ropes from the older dog, and to help ease the pain when the time comes for the older one to lay down her head for the last time...

This is the first time I've had two dogs at once.. and I like it a lot better... So when the older one goes, I'm gonna get another weim rescue...

Anyways, I'm gonna lift up you and your dog in prayer this morning... Dogs are so cool.. they deserve a longer life IMO, but God has a purpose in everything... none the less, it hurts a lot when they leave us..

"Life is just a series of dogs"
................................. George Carlin

:mug:

I'm sorry, I cant even imagine how you feel. This is my first dog, and I would be absolutely wrecked if he died.:(

Best wishes and prayers to you sir.

Sorry to hear that man... That's the part that sucks about owning dogs... They don't live long enough...

I tend to believe that dogs are a special gift to man from God.. But he made them so they don't live very long so that we can't use them as 'permanent' replacements for people...

The older of my two dogs is a 14 year old black weim/lab mix.. got her from the shelter when she was 5 months old... been an awesome dog... She's been a great dog.. but she's getting up there..She has arthritis in her spine, so I'm feeding her baby asperin and supplements and giving he massages.. They seem to be helping, as I was worried she would not make it through the winter.. But now she's getting by.. I have to lift her in and out of the truck though... She can't have any surgery to remove the large lipomas she has all over her body as she has a heart murmer and can't be put under anesthesia.. Fortunately, they don't bother her much...

The last dog I had (black lab mix) tore me up when she died... So this time I'm being pro-active... I got a 2 year old pure weim rescue last august.. To help prolong the older dogs life, to learn the ropes from the older dog, and to help ease the pain when the time comes for the older one to lay down her head for the last time...

This is the first time I've had two dogs at once.. and I like it a lot better... So when the older one goes, I'm gonna get another weim rescue...

Anyways, I'm gonna lift up you and your dog in prayer this morning... Dogs are so cool.. they deserve a longer life IMO, but God has a purpose in everything... none the less, it hurts a lot when they leave us..

"Life is just a series of dogs"
................................. George Carlin

:mug:

Thanks, guys. It really sucks and I am pretty torn up about it. But he gave me an awesome 10 years and we have been through a crapload of stuff together.

We got a yellow lab a couple of years before our other dog passed away. It was great to see them playing together for a while. But when the older dog passed away, the lab just seemed to get even more pathetic and needy. She really only lives to please her people and fetch balls (And eat tootsie rolls that the cats leave around the yard...)

Here by best friend Tek, through the years.....
cwnDm9YBuXh61bMA3Ly9aMmEg5.jpg

cwnDm9YBuXh61bMA3Ly9aMmEg9.jpg

cwnDm9YBuXh61bMA3Ly9aMmEg10.jpg

m_749eb7ab0defde2c31dcdfdc1f9010eb.jpg

tek1.jpeg

tekaroo.JPG

img]https://cdn.homebrewtalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/n1114852844_30375365_6635298.jpg[/img]

I think my dog can compete in this. He is a little over a year old Italian Greyhound.

Here is Christmas Woodstock

2010-12-23_13-28-23_854.jpg

Here he is with his tongue sticking out. He did this for about 5 minutes straight and I was dying.

2010-12-02_19-05-53_292.jpg

Here is is with his friend Axel who is my parents Rottweiler.

2010-12-24_15-23-59_799.jpg

And here he is sleeping with the SWMBO.

2010-12-12_01-13-13_251.jpg

Back