Curious thinking !

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDatsun

Reaction score
So if a deaf boy swears in sign langauge, Wonder if his Mother washes his hands w/ soap ?:drunk:

If a deaf person falls in the woods and no one is around to see it, does he make a sound?

Why is it that many mice are called "mice" & one mouse called a "mouse," but one grain of rice is not called a "rouse" when many grains of rice is called "rice"?

Why is it that you sweep with a broom, but you shovel with a shovel?

Why is an orange called an orange, we don't call an apple a "red."

Light travels at 186,282 miles per second.....What happens if I stand in front of some light that has lumps in it?

Edit: I always duck when I switch on a light.

I'm not religious, but what are you supposed to say to god when it sneezes?

And why do you park on a driveway, but drive on a parkway?

"why do they call it taking a dump instead of leaving a dump, I'ts not like your going to actually take it some place". -Beavis

"why do they call it taking a dump instead of leaving a dump, I'ts not like your going to actually take it some place". -Beavis

I've always called it "Droppin' the kids off at the pool." But seriously, these are all really important, socially relevant questions!

I've always called it "Droppin' the kids off at the pool." But seriously, these are all really important, socially relevant questions!

How about "Taking the Browns to the Super Bowl"?

If you spin around an Asian person, do they become disoriented?

When cows laugh, does milk come out of their nose?

Back