crowns available

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bionicbrew

Reaction score
I have tried liberty and sterling here and they don't do well. I need to dig these up and I'll use my own rhizomes from my cascade and galena to put into their spots.
these will do well in a more humid climate than New Mexico. they flourished during monsoon season when the humidity came up and the sun wasn't as intense, but we have upper 90's and 8% humidity most of the summer. they just didn't grow well then and got about 4 cones per plant.
I have 3 Liberty crowns and 2 Sterling. though 1 Sterling seemed to crash pretty hard at the end of last summer. when it's up I can see it's condition.

anyone interested for the cost of shipping? I can send picks before the deal goes down on each.

ok, they are up and here are the pics. Liberty, all are over 3 years old-

Liberty (2).jpg

liberty3.jpg

Sterling- the smaller 2 were in the same spot. I had planted 2 rhizomes in each spot. these are over 4-5 years old. the last one is of the sprouts getting ready to grow. every plant has these on them.

Sterling.jpg

liberty sprouts.jpg

Latest posts

Back