Creepy Tee Shirt Girl

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnSand

Staff member
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone else creeped out by the tee shirt ad? The brunette with the blue eyes, right over there -> in the Bad Idea ad. I mean, she's got that demonic look that says "I'll be a lot of fun before I steal your mail, stalk you, sleep with your brother and set your apartment on fire!"
Stop looking at me you crazy *****.

Funny thing about those ads... ever seen a semi-decent looking woman wearing a stupid shirt like that?

If you do... run.

Anyone else creeped out by the tee shirt ad? The brunette with the blue eyes, right over there -> in the Bad Idea ad. I mean, she's got that demonic look that says "I'll be a lot of fun before I steal your mail, stalk you, sleep with your brother and set your apartment on fire!"

What's she doing with your mail?

This is what is over there ---> right now...

I would rather see the t-shirt girl since I will not be getting any brewing stuff until after Christmas....

I never dated a stripper. I'm not rich or good looking enough.

I have dated a number of waitresses, and not to be misanthropic, or in any way misogynistic, but you know who won't make you a sandwich?

The sandwich is the bra of our generation it seems. I'll make her a sandwich when I'm done with the level I'm on. Jeez. I only ask because I'm hungry now and this boss isn't going to kill itself.

Never date a Heather. They're all bat**** insane. My first wife was a Heather. Even our daughter says she's a crazy *****.

I think she's hot. Not as hot as the roadkill tshirts girl, the blonde in the pink shirt that says "awesome" on it, I'd bang 'em both till the cows came home.
Regards, GF. :ban:

There's a couple of those chics that are pretty hott. Maybe I just haven't seen the one you are talking about.

You can tell that the snakes in her head are accusing you of doing all kind of horrible things behind her back and she's already bought the knife that she's going to dismember you with...

You can tell that the snakes in her head are accusing you of doing all kind of horrible things behind her back and she's already bought the knife that she's going to dismember you with...
Yeah, but that's just ALL women. Even if you say "Oh no, not my wife/girlfriend/hooker i just picked up, is like that". Might I suggest learning to sleep with one eye open........ya know..........just in case. ;)

Heck, not only does my wife have body bags in the trunk of her work car, but she has friends that will help her move bodies.

Yeah, but that's just ALL women. Even if you say "Oh no, not my wife/girlfriend/hooker i just picked up, is like that". Might I suggest learning to sleep with one eye open........ya know..........just in case. ;)

Yes, agreed. Have had to deal with that ever since my wife and I met. It's always something...
Can't take any chances with Creepy Tee Shirt Girl though, had to remove my home town so she can't find me and rip out my jugular...

The t-shirt girls were the one bright spot of the ads that I miss.

That one, on the other hand, looks a bit unhinged. Reminds me of the Overly-Attached Girlfriend meme.

Back