Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet. My list is simple. I love rum barrel aged beers and extremely funky, low sourness, brett brux beers (the more horse blanket, the better!). So that's what I'm after. Don't really know what all exists. Obviously I'd like stuff I can't buy here.

Ive had rum barrel sucre and have plenty rumpkin, so let's call those ineligible.

Two from the above criteria and I'm happy. If you have a question feel free to ask. Ill start making a traditional list soon.

Thanks!

If you need a list:
Oxbow beer (not LA grisette or oxtoberfest)
DB huna
BA mexican cake
Apple brandy bbvd

Damn I corner l could've granted Tobys. And I'm pretty sure I could grant yours Justin, but same thing, extras would be hard because of proximity. If it was like a month from now I'd be overloaded with out of market extras, but I have everything on hold

Well Toby done went and blew ma porch up. Hell of a box sir, I don't think I've had a single one of these, all new beers! Thank you so much sir, take note people, this is what happens when you do an open ended MAW!

The Ghost, Quantum Hop, Florida Man, Impey Barbicane, and the HB amber should be consumed as soon as feasible. I would probably give that Sam Black Church (CCB Brewpub only) stout another month or two of age at least. The rest are pretty much drink whenever you please.

The Ghost, Quantum Hop, Florida Man, and the HB amber should be consumed as soon as feasible. I would probably give that Sam Black Church (CCB Brewpub only) stout another month or two of age at least. The rest are pretty much drink whenever you please.

Will do, I have a lot of ipas to drink this weekend! I didn't know that was a brewpub only beer, very cool! Thanks again man!

Also got this little box today!

View attachment 1427413640109.jpg

Will do, I have a lot of ipas to drink this weekend! I didn't know that was a brewpub only beer, very cool! Thanks again man!

Yeah, at first when I went to Tampa, I was thinking it was at the brewery, but didn't find any, so I went to the brewpub the next day and found it. Drank one of mine (have another put aside for me and SWMBO), and figured the other was perfect for a MAW. CCB has several locations (the brewery, cider and meadery, the brewpub, and even a small brewpub in the airport).

Bringing it back to top, plus a couple additions if anyone didn't see it

My list is simple. I love rum barrel aged beers and extremely funky, low sourness, brett brux beers (the more horse blanket, the better!). So that's what I'm after. Don't really know what all exists. Obviously I'd like stuff I can't buy here.

Ive had rum barrel sucre and have plenty rumpkin, so let's call those ineligible.

Two from the above criteria and I'm happy. If you have a question feel free to ask. Ill start making a traditional list soon.

Thanks!

If you need a list:
Oxbow beer (not LA grisette or oxtoberfest)
DB huna
BA mexican cake
Apple brandy bbvd
Jester king repose
Weyerbacher rumpshaka
Rum barrel aged fayston
Ba abraxas
Nebraska runnin with the devil

Enjoy! Hope you enjoy that DeGarde, I was on the fence about that one because I traded for it but haven't had it, but figured I haven't granted in a long time. All of those beers are awesome, but obviously drink the IPAS sooner rather than later!

Ruger988 is up!

Sweet. I'll leave it pretty open ended. I'm a fan of Belgians, Sours, Barleywines. Open to pretty much anything you feel is worthy that isn't hop forward and doesn't have VA distro.

If you think its awesome and its not a DIPA or distributed in Virginia I'm game....

Seems like a list gets things done quicker so Ill name a few things on the wish list, these are by no means mandatory, I'll take any box you deem worthy, there is so much good beer out there most of us have never even heard of...

Churchills Finest

Any Lost Abbey Sour (or Sede Vacante) (super bonus points for Cable Car, seriousy, I'd be cool with one bottle and nothing else)

Any Captain Lawrence Sours

Fou Foune

Map of the Sun (or other good Rare Barrels)

Any year BCBS Prop

Colour Five or any other 500ml Jester King

DB Huna

3F Hommage, Framboos

FW Feral One Batch One

Beatification

ADWTD Batch One

Any Barreled Zhukov Variant

Doggie Claws

BT Variants

I mainly just want some awesome beer I've never had before, whether it a whale something obscure and awesome I'll be happy either way.

Did someone bump the reverse switch on the MAW?!

I don't think I could have done it justice but if the trend continues, I might have a shot.

No official confirmation, but assuming it comes through, I don't want to anger the masses. So here's a preliminary list:

DBH
DB or four roses Mexican cake (or any that's not tequila)
BA abraxas
BA sump
Prop
BA speedway (BA Viet would be great)
Side project
DDG
West Ashley
Fou foune
Fifty Fifty - vanilla Java, masterpiece, coconut

I've got a lot of driving tomorrow so I'll think of more.

No official confirmation, but assuming it comes through, I don't want to anger the masses. So here's a preliminary list:

DBH
BA abraxas
BA sump
Prop
Side project
DDG
West Ashley
Fou foune

I've got a lot of driving tomorrow so I'll think of more.

Officially confirmed. You're up!

Some more:

DBH
BA abraxas
BA sump
Prop
Side project
DDG
West Ashley
Westly
Casey fruit stand
Fou foune, LPG, LPF, LPK
Any ANTEAD or variant
Upland blackberry lambic, or any American wild ale
V015, V013, V012
MvB, AL
BA Damon, Ann, Flora blue/black

Box on the truck for delivery for Mr Hammbone.

Received! Thanks man! I've only had Ol Oi and love that so glad I got some more. Tell Rick I said hi next time you're in Lonestar, we've muled for each other.

20150331_165730.jpg

Added a couple, hopefully someone will see this over the weekend.

DBH
BA abraxas
BA sump
Prop
Side project
DDG
West Ashley
Westly
Casey fruit stand
Fou foune, LPG, LPF, LPK
Any ANTEAD or variant
V015, V013, V012
MvB
deGarde - any sour
Surly darkness 2014

I really like beers with coffee, if you have anything you think is MAW worthy, send me a message. Also love fruited sours, the more tannic the better.

If you have one, send me a message and we can talk.

Added a couple, hopefully someone will see this over the weekend.

DBH
BA abraxas
BA sump
Prop
Side project
DDG
West Ashley
Westly
Casey fruit stand
Fou foune, LPG, LPF, LPK
Any ANTEAD or variant
V015, V013, V012
MvB
deGarde - any sour
Surly darkness 2014

I really like beers with coffee, if you have anything you think is MAW worthy, send me a message. Also love fruited sours, the more tannic the better.

If you have one, send me a message and we can talk.

I can't grant this, but I atleast know who to send my coffee beers when I brew them :p

The fact that I was a barista longer than I've been brewing makes me feel like I have an understanding that some don't when it comes to coffee beer ;p

Back