Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the delay, work has been hectic today. If I am up, here is my list so far. I'll add more to it soon. Haven't had time to really tweak it yet.

Drake’s
Faction
Firestone Walker (Fresh Pale 31)
Noble Ale Works
Funkwerks
Heretic
Monkish
Flat Tail
Moonlight Meadery - Any Sweet or Semi-sweet
Melovino Meadery - Any Traditional, Fruited, or Oaked

Somebody hook Ben up, already.

Sorry for the delay, work has been hectic today. If I am up, here is my list so far. I'll add more to it soon. Haven't had time to really tweak it yet.

Drake’s
Faction
Noble Ale Works
Funkwerks
Heretic
Monkish
Flat Tail

Tough crowd lately... Send me beers that don't come to Ohio. Love Belgians, Sours, Pilsners, Kolsch, Stouts (especially barrel aged). Please no coffee beers, and limit the hops.

Got my lot from SandstoneCityBrew -- dude hooked it up hardcore! Someone get that man some phenomenal beer!

i.php

Drake’s
Faction
Noble Ale Works
Funkwerks
Heretic
Monkish
Flat Tail

If you can wait two weeks, I can score most of what's on your list.

Maybe finsfan should bring this full circle and grant this last emaw and we can consider this thread closed. It was fun while it lasted but it's clearly lost steam and seemed to have played itself out.

Maybe finsfan should bring this full circle and grant this last emaw and we can consider this thread closed. It was fun while it lasted but it's clearly lost steam and seemed to have played itself out.

I don't think 7 days without a grant indicates the thread is dead. Sometimes people are just busy with life.

I havent bothered to look because I have no clue what Texas cant get that I can... dont have time to cross check :\

Didnt know about this site. Hows it work? I put in FL as my state and compare to TX

The list tripled. Doesnt say what I have versus what they dont, or something

Actually, I see it now. There are columns... List isnt even accurate even though says its up to date. But, I guess its better than nothing.

Any sour, farmhouse ale, or dank, hoppy IPAs that I cant get in Texas

It's been too long. I got this. Need to go beer shopping Thursday anyways. As for now, I get up for work in three hours and need to go to bed.

I will post a list in the middle of the night or any of my pasts list still apply.

I will take anything that does not have Indiana distro. Below are some ideas but feel free to jump in with none of them. I will always take the opportunity to try stuff I haven't heard of.

Treehouse
Surly
TG
JackieO's
RR
Alchemist
Cigar city
Living the dream
B52
Renegade
Kern
Tired hands

Oaked troeginator
Habanero sculpin

But what I really want is a sixer of Red Dog.

Tempted to grant... Have access to Cigar City, but dont have the extra cash to pick up a good lot for you at the moment :(

I will take anything that does not have Indiana distro. Below are some ideas but feel free to jump in with none of them. I will always take the opportunity to try stuff I haven't heard of.

Treehouse
Surly
TG
JackieO's
RR
Alchemist
Cigar city
Living the dream
B52
Renegade
Kern
Tired hands

Oaked troeginator
Habanero sculpin

But what I really want is a sixer of Red Dog.

I'll pick this up. I've been waiting for another members list for my first grant but I'll start with this one.

Alright, let's try these for my first list:

3 Flyods
Russian River
Wicked Weed
Firestone Walker
Treehouse
Jackie O's
Trillium
New England Brewing Co
Surly
The Alchemist Brewery

Latest posts