Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're quite welcome. I hope you enjoy them. I'm super stoked to see the growler made it intact. Wasn't sure if I'd packed it well enough. The homebrews are:

CS - Chipotle Pepper Imperial Stout (Fire Breath on Untappd)
TD - Dopplebock (Time Dilation on Untappd)

I'd love to hear any tasting notes you may have on them. Cheers!

Just had the Chipotle stout and it was awesome, great taste and aroma. One of the better homebrews that I have received. You should pm me the recipe ;)

As soon as they invent a teleporter that doesn't turn you inside out and then make you explode, I am totally inviting myself to the party where the wives and kids hang out and we cellar raid each other.

Originally Posted by pointcity-homebrew View Post
Alright,please forgive me if any of these do not fall under eMAW.

Alchemist- Heady
Odd Side Ales- Pineapple IPA,Watermelon Wheat.
Maui Brewing Co.- Coconut Porter
Pipeworks-Any
TG-Any
Funky Buddha-Any

Pretty much anything I cannot get between MS and AL. Check seek brew , although we have Lagunitas now but it hasn't been listed yet. I am not hard to please, just the fact that there are people selflessly keeping this thread going is awesome.

Adding as the day progresses,

Belching Beaver-PB Milk Stout
Left Hand- Milk Stout Nitro
Russian River-Blind Pig

Additions

Bud Light ICE
Colt 45
Steel Reserve

Okay kidding just bumping the list. Wait is that selfish?

These additions are not emaw worthy, you may want to try the regular maw.
Besides, anyone who could grant these wouldn't be able to justify the greatness with "extras".

I would consider granting this, but they no longer make Zima and I am out of old milwaukee and keystone lite so I wouldn't have any worthy extras to send. While I understand extras are not required, the bar has been set very high in this regard and I wouldn't want to be "that guy".

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403901358.700257.jpg
These might make nice extras

Dopplebocks aren't a style I really drink so I can't give you great feedback on that one other that it was obviously well made, no detectable flaws that I could taste.

List

NODA- any
Snake River - Any
Wicked Weed - any
Freestate - any
New Glarus - Fruit/ thumbprint
Hoppin' frog- any
Evil Twin - Any
Grist - any
Treehouse - any
Wit's End - any growler (if you wan to trade just for this hit me up who ever is in Colorado!)
De Dolle - any
Carton - any
Oddsides- any
Cellar brewing - any
Toppling Goliath- any
Jacks abbey - any
Jackie o's - any
Funkwerks - any
Kern river - any
Off color - any (no gose)

That is a good start

List

NODA- any
Snake River - Any
Wicked Weed - any
Freestate - any
Hoppin' frog- any
Evil Twin - Any
Grist - any
Treehouse - any
Wit's End - any growler (if you wan to trade just for this hit me up who ever is in Colorado!)
De Dolle - any
Carton - any
Oddsides- any
Cellar brewing - any
Toppling Goliath- any
Jacks abbey - any
Jackie o's - any
Funkwerks - any
Kern river - any

That is a good start

You're about to have two thumbprints tomorrow. :D

Dopplebocks aren't a style I really drink so I can't give you great feedback on that one other that it was obviously well made, no detectable flaws that I could taste.

Thanks. Glad to hear that. I submitted it to a comp after taking second at first round NHC and they said it was oxidized. I never picked that up any of the times I had it.

Got a box from Hello. Great selection of brews. Half of these are already in the fridge and will be consumed soon. Thanks!

Bells- two hearted x2
Bells- Kalamazoo stout
Maine beer co - a tiny beautiful something
Dark horse- perkulator coffe dopplebock
Dark horse- too cream stout
DuClaw- sweet baby Jesus!
Great Lakes- Edmund Fitzgerald
Great Lakes- commodore perry ipa
Cigar city- jai Alai
Horny goat brewing- chocolate peanut butter porter. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403983570.181974.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1403983586.510705.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1403983600.347051.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Got a box from Hello. Great selection of brews. Half of these are already in the fridge and will be consumed soon. Thanks!

Bells- two hearted x2
Bells- Kalamazoo stout
Maine beer co - a tiny beautiful something
Dark horse- perkulator coffe dopplebock
Dark horse- too cream stout
DuClaw- sweet baby Jesus!
Great Lakes- Edmund Fitzgerald
Great Lakes- commodore perry ipa
Cigar city- jai Alai
Horny goat brewing- chocolate peanut butter porter. View attachment 208115View attachment 208116View attachment 208117

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

We just got horny goat here and I thought you could compare it to Sweet Baby Jesus. I hope you like and I hope none of those are found in CA. ;)
Maine Beer Co isn't here but I found that bottle in South Carolina and thought it would be a good addition to the eMAW.

We just got horny goat here and I thought you could compare it to Sweet Baby Jesus. I hope you like and I hope none of those are found in CA. ;)
Maine Beer Co isn't here but I found that bottle in South Carolina and thought it would be a good addition to the eMAW.

Oo alot could be said about that first statement lol

Oo alot could be said about that first statement lol

Post Script; I think the standard which all other peanut butter infused beverages needs to be Spring House brewing companies Big Gruesome. So good it should be illegal.

I got two BGM and I shared one and have one left. It is indeed better than SBJ. I need to drink the other bottle but I hate that I cannot get my hands on it without a trade.

Horny Goat is great but great with the use of added natural flavor extracts or something. It says it on the bottle. I think BGM was just brewed very very well.

About NoDA to anyone asking…NoDA seems to have production issues. They don't have Hop Drop n Roll in cans even at their brewery often. Since it took home a gold medal, everyone wants it. Those yahoos in Charlotte don't even distribute to Raleigh. Bottle Rev guys go to Charlotte to get HDNR from time to time but I hear they're even having issues buying it at the brewery.

In other words, anyone who manages to get some should buy as much as possible! I will say that Jam Session is pretty damn great…for a pale. I'm also not saying HDNR isn't eMAW appropriate, just tough to grab these days it seems. It's like the Westbrook Gose of IPAs.

List

NODA- any
Snake River - Any
Wicked Weed - any
Freestate - any
Hoppin' frog- any
Evil Twin - Any
Grist - any
Treehouse - any
De Dolle - any
Carton - any
Oddsides- any
Cellar brewing - any
Toppling Goliath- any
Jacks abbey - any
Jackie o's - any
Funkwerks - any
Kern river - any

That is a good start

List bump

I can probably grant this. I have to stop by the bottle shop and check one thing. I'll let you know later.

Back